Conversation didn't trigger - how to get it back?

Guest Xiao

My group was going to sleep in an inn, and when I hit the rest button, there was a pause as for a NPC talk, and Kivan came up with this: "P#KIK04","GLOBAL",1

I know how to use CLUAConsole, and have ShadowKeeper but haven't done much outside of check on some romance status things. Is there any way I can retrigger that conversation?

This was a banter weight problem I have fixed locally for V4 - it's a Kivan-Korgan banter you have missed and I think it would be a bit too much work for you to try to fix it on your machine if you are not very familiar with the weighting in d files (turned out I was not either when I was working on it). I will try to put out V4 after this weekend, then you will be able to update your version, reset the LOCALS back to 0 and see the banter :bday:

Guest Guest
This was a banter weight problem I have fixed locally for V4 - it's a Kivan-Korgan banter you have missed and I think it would be a bit too much work for you to try to fix it on your machine if you are not very familiar with the weighting in d files (turned out I was not either when I was working on it).

Ah, heh, we don't even have Korgan in the party, so no big deal. :bday: Thanks though!

Archived