Bugs/Issues & Hotfixes for SR V3.1 (June 25th 2013)

Demivrgvs

All summoned demons automatically go hostile for me regardless of ProEvil, instead of negotiating. Using Ctrl+Q on the demon brings them into the party, but they then go hostile after a second. Ctrl+Q successfully works on enemy summoned demons. Oddly enough, the negotiation behavior was working correctly on an earlier install, before I upgraded SCS II (I think I had version 15 at that time). Also, enemy summoned death knights do not attack the caster, but do attack other hostile summons; I had a lich summon two death knights and they tore each other apart.

My Weidu log: http://pastebin.com/APHpcTBP.

Edit: Upon further testing, it seems as if this is a bug that was introduced in SR version 3.1. In a version 3 install with hotfixes, the demons properly negotiate with me.

This is really weird, especially considering I haven't touched death knights and demons since ages (aka they are identical to V3). I'll look into it asap.
Any chance for an hotfix any soon?
Yeah sorry, I may upload them this evening after work, but while Haste, MSI and BBoD issues were small issues easy to track down and fix I still couldn't find enough time to find out what the hell is messing with summoned demons and death knights. I'll try to look into it tonight.
Any news about a hotfix, please? :p I'm still curious about the phantom BLAKBLAD.EFF and its purpose.
I was working on it last Friday but then I suddenly had to leave for the week-end and I got back only in time for work. :( Anyway, I've finished and packaged everything this morning before going to work, except the issue regarding the strange behaviour of death knights and summoned demons (I think I've discovered what could be causing it, but I need to test it a little to avoid uploading a buggy hotfix).

Regarding BBoD's EFF I realized what was supposed to do only by looking in an old install of mine. It's there (actually it should have been) to give non-warrior characters the same base 2 apr of warrior characters while wielding BBoD.

Great stuff, thanks! About BBoD missing EFF, you can remove the mention of TobEx, it was only a malformation of the Use EFF File Fix in a test release which has been fixed for public release. (It was kind of a nice feature for debugging though, you would know about missing EFF resources without checking the log :D With newer version I'm keeping the Log Missing Resources tool enabled anyway)

Kahrk, an Ogre Mage in Firewine bridge, summoned Sword Spiders, but the spiders move without haste effect.

I don't know whether it was intended change in SRv3.1 or not.

Since I installed SCS/SCSII it may be caused by these mods... Could you check this?

Kahrk, an Ogre Mage in Firewine bridge, summoned Sword Spiders, but the spiders move without haste effect.

I don't know whether it was intended change in SRv3.1 or not.

Since I installed SCS/SCSII it may be caused by these mods... Could you check this?

SR's Sword Spiders never had a permanent haste effect, and if we'll ever get to Creature Revisions (we might if BGEE is successful) I'll surely remove it from in-game SS too. Using a perma-haste effect is a cheap, silly and semi-bugged (e.g. spiders are not supposed to get 2x regeneration or suffer 2x damage from insect spells) solution to give a creature fast movement and tons of apr. The base creature should not have such effect, as per PnP, and you should be able to cast the actual Haste spell on it.

Archived