Photo

Permission to write crossmod?

5 replies to this topic

#1 AmyAE

AmyAE
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:19 PM

Would it be OK to write crossmod content with BGQE for an NPC mod I'm working on? Specifically, Ruak is a half-orc romanceable NPC and I'd like him to comment on the lovesick half-orc encounter, but I might write some other interjections if I think of them.

Thanks!

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4782 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:49 PM

Yes, we need more orcish content! (Sorry, not my call but I'm sure jastey would like it too...)
Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." -Terry Pratchett

#3 AmyAE

AmyAE
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:31 PM

I hope so! That quest was honestly one of the things that inspired me to start working on this NPC.

#4 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 6741 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:25 PM

AmyAE: Of course, please go ahead! -Just on a side note: I am working on an update that introduces NPC reactions (for the original BG1 NPCs). So, in case you want your NPC to interject during the quests' dialogues it might be you'll have to update the code, too, depending on what I changed. But yes, any mod NPC reaction is welcome.

And to second Miloch: Yay to half-orc content!

#5 AmyAE

AmyAE
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:43 AM

Awesome, thanks so much!

#6 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 6741 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:05 AM

I'll sticky this: Feel free to write for your mod (that's a general "you") as much crossmod to bgqe as you want.

Edited by jastey, 13 January 2014 - 08:05 AM.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users