Translation request

Kish

These are the lines that haven't yet been translated.

@38 = ~Tougher Sendai (ToB Required)~
@39 = ~Alignment Correction~
@40 = ~Class Tweaks/Fixes~
@41 = ~Altered Spells~
@42 = ~Improved Continuity~
@43 = ~Cleric Kits~
@44 = ~Monk High Level Abilities~
@45 = ~Holy Liberator~

@46 = ~Expanded Brynnlaw~
@47 = ~Equalizer Longbow~
@48 = ~You do not appear to have Throne of Bhaal installed.~
@49 = ~For the first few days, the voyage is calm and uneventful. You allow yourself to think that catching up with Irenicus will be simple and straightforward, and it's certainly a relief to reflect that you have no reason to expect to ever see Saemon Havarian again.

On the fourth morn, a ship is spotted to the east. At first it seems unrelated to your travel, but the other vessel makes steady and remarkable progress towards you; the ship looks odd, and you swear it may not even be resting upon the water. Inevitably it pulls alongside and reveals a crew like no other. Cayia orders everyone to have weapons at the ready...~
@50 = ~This is a well-balanced, obviously magical long bow. It is oddly cold to the touch.~
@51 = ~The Equalizer is a long bow an elven ranger once carried into the Underdark during a battle with the drow. The ranger never returned, though the final fate of the bow was a mystery. You surmise that the bow was sundered into three pieces because the drow who captured it could not use it, but you have no idea how those pieces then found their way to the illithid city, the beholder city, and Irenicus' keeping.

Reassembled, the Equalizer is a deadly bow indeed. Without ammunition, it fires icily corrosive projectiles which can stun its targets.

STATISTICS:

THAC0: +4
Damage: 2 piercing, 1 cold, 1-6 acid
On Hit: Stun, Save vs. Spell
Weight: 2
Speed Factor: 4
Proficiency Type: Long Bow
Type: 2-handed
Requires: 6 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage
Thief
Evil Characters~
@52 = ~Long Bow Riser~
@53 = ~Equalizer Riser~
@54 = ~This is the exquisitely crafted riser of a long bow. It is oddly cold to the touch.~
@55 = ~The Equalizer is a long bow an elven ranger once carried into the Underdark during a battle with the drow. The ranger never returned, though the final fate of the bow was a mystery. It appears that the bow was sundered somehow, and the riser never left the Underdark.~
@56 = ~Long Bow String~
@57 = ~Equalizer String~
@58 = ~This is a string for a long bow. It is bright green and drips a corrosive liquid.~
@59 = ~The Equalizer is a long bow an elven ranger once carried into the Underdark during a battle with the drow. The ranger never returned, though the final fate of the bow was a mystery. Whatever happened to the rest of the bow, it appears that the string remained in the Underdark.~
@60 = ~Long Bow Grip~
@61 = ~Equalizer Grip~
@62 = ~This is the exquisitely crafted grip of a long bow. It is oddly cold to the touch.~
@63 = ~The Equalizer is a long bow an elven ranger once carried into the Underdark during a battle with the drow. The ranger never returned, though the final fate of the bow was a mystery. It appears that the bow was sundered somehow, and the grip made its way to your mysterious captor.~
@64 = ~Eh? Ye've part of some bow, here, is it? Let me see...~
@65 = ~Hmmmn... I see. These parts can fit together...and this string goes with them, too. I could reassemble it all into one mighty bow for ye.~
@66 = ~What would be involved in that?~
@67 = ~No, I'm not interested in that. Anything else of use?~
@68 = ~Well, ye've the center of a bow, here, but I would need the rest in order to put it back in one piece. A pity.~
@69 = ~Well, ye've the grip of a bow, here, but I would need the rest in order to put it back in one piece. A pity.~
@70 = ~Well, ye've the string of a bow, here, but I would need the actual bow in order to restring it. A pity.~
@71 = ~Well, ye've the center of a bow, here, and its string, but I would need the rest in order to put it back in one piece. A pity.~
@72 = ~Well, ye've a bow, here, but I would need the string in order to make it usable. A pity.~
@73 = ~Well, ye've part of a bow and a string for it, here, but there's still a key piece missing right in the middle. A pity.~
@74 = ~'Allo, <CHARNAME>!~
@75 = ~(say nothing)~
@76 = ~I need to arrange passage for someone else, Calahan.~
@77 = ~Darnta worry none. Ginia an' Ason are safely aboard a ship. I won't be tellin' anyone where they is!~
@78 = ~Another ta go ta Ulgoth's Beard?~
@79 = ~Actually, never mind.~
@80 = ~Actually, someone needs to go to Athkatla. Can you manage that?~
@81 = ~Actually, I was hoping you could arrange passage for all of us, to Athkatla.~
@82 = ~Hm, that be tricky. Give me a couple months and I see what I kin do...no promises, though.~
@83 = ~A couple months? I don't have that kind of time. Never mind, then.~
@84 = ~Actually, can you arrange passage for just one of us faster than that?~
@85 = ~Who be th' one ye want ta send?~
@86 = ~Aerie.~
@87 = ~Ajantis.~
@88 = ~Anomen.~
@89 = ~Cernd.~
@90 = ~Edwin.~
@91 = ~Haer'Dalis.~
@92 = ~Jaheira.~
@93 = ~Jan.~
@94 = ~Keldorn.~
@95 = ~Korgan.~
@96 = ~Mazzy.~
@97 = ~Minsc.~
@98 = ~Nalia.~
@99 = ~Valygar.~
@100 = ~Viconia.~
@101 = ~She's not with me yet, but I want to arrange passage for Imoen.~
@102 = ~I kin do that. For safe passage ta Athkatla rather than to th' first safe port, it'll take a thousand gold for th' bribes. Does your companion want ta go now or later?~
@103 = ~Certainly, here. Now, if you please.~
@104 = ~Certainly, here. My companion will come back later to make the trip.~
@105 = ~Actually, I reconsidered. Never mind.~
@106 = ~As ye'll have it; I'll be here when your companion wants ta go.~
@107 = ~I'll get her back there safely, darnta sweat.~
@108 = ~I'll get him back there safely, darnta sweat.~
@109 = ~A-All right, <CHARNAME>. Good luck here, and I'll see you back in Athkatla.~
@110 = ~An odd choice, but I'll go as you wish.~
@111 = ~I see that you have considered the greater balance, <CHARNAME>; you will indeed need room for your friend Imoen shortly. You'll find me at the Druid Grove when you return.~
@112 = ~In the unlikely event that you're able to fumble your way back to Athkatla without me, you might find me there.~
@113 = ~If that's what you wish to do, my raven, I'll not be one to cause dissent. This sparrow can find other diversions to please his eye.~
@114 = ~What?! This is a mistake, <CHARNAME>, but I suppose it's your mistake to make. Take your time about finding me back in Athkatla.~
@115 = ~I've things to do on my own, true enough. Good luck taking the long way back, <CHARNAME>.~
@116 = ~I am hesitant to leave you alone to face this level of danger, but clearly you need to bring your friend Imoen with you. Good luck, my friend.~
@117 = ~But I'd barely wetted my axes! Ah, ye dinnae know what ye want. If ye finds yer courage an' yer brains, ye'll know where ta find me.~
@118 = ~When you and Imoen have made your way back to Trademeet, I will gladly join with you again.~
@119 = ~Minsc and Boo would not want to leave <CHARNAME> to fight alone, but Imoen must be returned safely!~
@120 = ~I'll find something to do in Athkatla while waiting for you.~
@121 = ~Good luck, <CHARNAME>.~
@122 = ~Oh, <CHARNAME>, why is this necessary? Let the foolish girl find her own way back, if you must rescue her at all.~
@123 = ~(sigh) You'll find me at the graveyard in Athkatla if you regain enough of your senses to wish to travel with me again.~
@124 = ~That's nay exactly sendin' someone now, is it? But I'll be here when your companion wants ta go.~
@125 = ~If we don't reverse what was done... if we don't restore our souls... we will probably both die.~
@126 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Aerie, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@127 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Aerie, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@128 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Anomen, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@129 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Anomen, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@130 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Cernd, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@131 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Cernd, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@132 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Edwin, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@133 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Edwin, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@134 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Haer'Dalis, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@135 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Haer'Dalis, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@136 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Jaheira, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@137 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Jaheira, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@138 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Jan, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@139 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Jan, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@140 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Keldorn, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@141 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Keldorn, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@142 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Korgan, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@143 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Korgan, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@144 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Mazzy, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@145 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Mazzy, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@146 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Minsc, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@147 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Minsc, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@148 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Nalia, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@149 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Nalia, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@150 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Valygar, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@151 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Valygar, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@152 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately. Viconia, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@153 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time. Viconia, follow us out of the maze and, when you've emerged, go to Calahan to get back to Athkatla.~
@154 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Aerie, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@155 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Anomen, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@156 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Cernd, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@157 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Edwin, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@158 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Haer'Dalis, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@159 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Jaheira, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@160 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Jan, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@161 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Keldorn, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@162 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Korgan, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@163 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Mazzy, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@164 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Minsc, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@165 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Nalia, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@166 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Valygar, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@167 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Viconia, you stay here...and die, for all I care.~
@168 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Aerie, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@169 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Anomen, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@170 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Cernd, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@171 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Edwin, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@172 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Haer'Dalis, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@173 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Jaheira, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@174 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Jan, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@175 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Jan, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@176 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Korgan, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@177 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Mazzy, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@178 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Minsc, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@179 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Nalia, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@180 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Valygar, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@181 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Viconia, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@182 = ~Then let's get going. Join with me and we will escape this place immediately.~
@183 = ~Then we should leave right now. Join and we will go. No more wasted time.~
@184 = ~Your life means less than nothing to me. Live or die on your own, but I'm leaving.~
@185 = ~Calahan is here, on the island outside. Talk to him, he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@186 = ~Losing your soul really has affected you quickly.~
@187 = ~<CHARNAME>! What has gotten into you?!~
@188 = ~That was...that was one of the cruelest things I've ever seen!~
@189 = ~Some sense from <CHARNAME> at last. The girl always bogged you down.~
@190 = ~I'll find you when you're feeling more like yourself.~
@191 = ~Wh-what?~
@192 = ~You're just--just leaving me here?~
@193 = ~If I can find my way out, I'll certainly be avoiding you from now on, <CHARNAME>!~
@194 = ~Your treachery is shocking, cur! I should never have joined you!~
@195 = ~I confess, I was not prepared for such a betrayal. I hope your other companions have taken note of how trustworthy you are.~
@196 = ~Your ruthlessness is impressive, <CHARNAME>. Your valuation of my skills less so.~
@197 = ~The raven finally shows <PRO_HISHER> colors, eh? Should we meet again, it will be as enemies.~
@198 = ~Your treachery--that I could ever--that I would--~
@199 = ~You are nearly as foul as Irenicus!~
@200 = ~I didn't quite see this coming, <CHARNAME>. But treating your companions this way will come back to haunt you, you know. Just like it did for Golodon the Unmanned.~
@201 = ~So your dark heritage shows itself after all. Were we alone, I would rid the world of you, but I will not fight this girl, or your other companions.~
@202 = ~Ya think ya can use Korgan Bloodaxe and throw him away? Ta the Abyss wi' ya, <CHARNAME>!~
@203 = ~I have faced grimmer situations...though never such a treacherous ally.~
@204 = ~Boo is shocked by <CHARNAME>'s treachery. RAAARGH!~
@205 = ~You--you are no better than the snobbish nobles I joined you to avoid!~
@206 = ~I almost started to trust you, <CHARNAME>. The more fool me, it seems.~
@208 = ~I remember Calahan. I'd rather stay with you, but I'll find him.~
@209 = ~I'll see you back in Athkatla, brother.~
@210 = ~I'll see you back in Athkatla, sister.~
@211 = ~A-all right. You certainly can't leave Imoen here.~
@212 = ~Good luck here, and I'll see you back in Athkatla.~
@213 = ~I am best equipped to make it back on my own, of course.~
@214 = ~You'll find me in Athkatla.~
@215 = ~Of course, it is best for you to accompany the girl back.~
@216 = ~You'll find me at the Druid Grove when you return.~
@217 = ~(Of course, <CHARNAME> doesn't realize how much <PRO_HESHE> needs me.)~
@218 = ~In the unlikely event that you're able to fumble your way back to Athkatla without me, you might find me there.~
@219 = ~We cannot always make the interesting choice, my raven.~
@220 = ~Should you make it back to Athkatla, you might find me there. Or not, as the whim takes me.~
@221 = ~This is an odd choice, <CHARNAME>. But I suppose if it was that or leaving Imoen here...~
@222 = ~Still, there are four people here it would be wiser to send back alone.~
@223 = ~Ah, I wouldn't dream of imposing on your touching reunion.~
@224 = ~You know where to find me in Athkatla.~
@225 = ~Your choice is a wise one, <CHARNAME>.~
@226 = ~I regret only that I won't be there to help you on the way back. Good luck, my friend.~
@227 = ~Bah, I had just about enough of you anyway.~
@228 = ~I have a tavern ta finish drinkin' dry.~
@229 = ~I would have liked to have stayed for the rest of the trip, but of course you have to take the girl with you.~
@230 = ~When you and Imoen have made your way back to Trademeet, I will gladly join with you again.~
@231 = ~<CHARNAME> and Imoen cannot do without Minsc and Boo! Ah, but Boo reminds me that you must stay with Imoen.~
@232 = ~You will find us again when you have returned to Athkatla!~
@233 = ~I had hoped to do a little more, but of course, I'll go.~
@234 = ~Your sister needs you, I understand.~
@235 = ~You'll find me at my cabin.~
@236 = ~Good luck, <CHARNAME>.~
@237 = ~Ah, <CHARNAME>, foolishly sentimental until the end.~
@238 = ~(sigh) You'll find me at the graveyard in Athkatla if you regain enough of your senses to wish to travel with me again.~
@239 = ~Madam, you are a ravening ditch-pig.~
@240 = ~Leave her alone! (Attack Desharik while he raises his sword.)~
@241 = ~(Just watch.)~
@242 = ~(Take the opportunity to board the ship.)~
@243 = ~Aieee!~
@244 = ~Gah! Kill the bitch! Kill the rat! Kill these idiots! Kill them all!~
@245 = ~Your captain is dead, and my ship is safely moored! Flee while you can! There will be no passage off this isle by any ship at my port!~
@246 = ~I can captain a ship, Desharik.~
@247 = ~Whoever you are, stranger, kill Desharik quickly and we'll get out of here.~
@248 = ~You will live to regret defying me, bitch!~
@249 = ~You...you saved me! I don't understand.~
@250 = ~Clearly whatever, whoever you are, it's not what I thought.~
@251 = ~That's all well and good, <CHARNAME>, but we need to be on our way.~
@252 = ~I can repay your kindness. You can't trust him, you know. I can captain the ship, so you don't need him anymore.~
@253 = ~Why, what an idea! My friend <CHARNAME> would never betray me at this point!~
@254 = ~...Right?~
@255 = ~Right. Let's go.~
@256 = ~"Betray" is a strong word, pirate, but I'm still sticking with you. I trust you more than I do her.~
@257 = ~That's the best idea I've heard in a long time, Cayia. I'm with you.~
@258 = ~(wordlessly attack Saemon)~
@259 = ~I hope you don't live to regret it then...even though I can flat promise you you will.~
@260 = ~Thank you for my life, and for my life back from the filthy Pirate Lord. Good luck on your travels.~
@261 = ~I'm glad her words didn't sway you; I assure you you will not regret choosing to trust me.~
@262 = ~If I cannot dissuade you from taking this course, I'll be on my way, wishing you well.~
@263 = ~You should kill him while you have the chance; I can tell you from experience that giving him an inch is something you always regret later.~
@264 = ~Why, how very unkind!~
@265 = ~On second thought, I'll go with Saemon after all.~
@266 = ~No, he can leave.~
@267 = ~Another excellent suggestion.~
@268 = ~Yes, well, your business. I'll get the ship ready for departure.~
@269 = ~This just isn't a good tenday.~
@270 = ~I don't know who you are or what brings you here, stranger, but my life is looking far less bleak than it was this morning, and it's all because of you.~
@271 = ~Where do you want to go?~
@272 = ~Nowhere with you.~
@273 = ~I'm glad I could help you, but I think I'll be leaving the island by portal, not by ship.~
@274 = ~I need to get back to Athkatla, unless there's a port in the elven city of Suldanessellar.~
@275 = ~As you see fit. Thank you again for ridding me of the loathsome Pirate Lord.~
@276 = ~No, I'm pretty sure Suldanessellar is landlocked, but Athkatla I can manage. We'll be there within a week.~

Our proofreader noticed a miastake in @175.

In the old .d file, it's written:

+ ~NumInPartyGT(5) InParty("Jan") !Dead("Jan") Global("KishHireCalahan","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Jan, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~ EXTERN JANJ Calahan
+ ~NumInPartyGT(5) InParty("Keldorn") !Dead("Keldorn") Global("KishHireCalahan","GLOBAL",0)~ + ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Keldorn, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~ EXTERN KELDORJ Calahan 

But in .tra file above, it's written;

@174 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Jan, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~
@175 = ~Yes, Imoen, rejoin the party. Jan, take this money and talk to the smuggler Calahan we met outside; he'll get you back to Athkatla.~ 

So we thought that it should be Keldorn instead of Jan in @175.

Archived