Question about finding a file

clockworkangel

So, I love the mod. The characters are very entertaining (and the PC responses have a fair range of attitudes, which is impressive) and I'm sad that I had to choose some characters over others. I can't imagine playing IWD2 without it, or what some Baldur's Gate fans must've thought when they found out that the parties in the IWD games were not as interactive when the games first released.

The upside to just now getting around to playing all of these IE games is being able to visit sites like Gibberlings3 and Spellhold Studios for fixpacks, tweakpacks, and mods. I know I am getting a much richer experience due to the efforts of all of these people. It's amazing.

But I'll stop gushing. I tried searching these forums for an answer but I'm not finding anything so I figured I'd ask it myself.

-----

Okay, another big edit. Slowly whittling down my issues. I need help finding the P#FirstChat file so that Sir Nord will give me my items and biography at the beginning of the game. Also, Salomeya's outfit keeps changing from the default green and red to a yellow and red.

Salomeya's outfit changes colors on purpose. She loves different dresses. It will change a number of times to all different colors.

I don't remember teh structure exactly, but I generally store files in something like "D" or "DLG" subfolders. The first conversation will be in either a general banter file, or in Nord's one.

Guest Guest_ilyena_*
Salomeya's outfit changes colors on purpose. She loves different dresses. It will change a number of times to all different colors.

neat! What a good idea. I've never played with Salomeya, my PC usually likes to be the pretty one.

Thank you. :) Salomeya's exaggerated narcisism allows PC to have a rather fun rivalry in Jaemal's romance context, so if a player likes a bit of winning over the 'love-tohate' chars, she's there for you. I always liked that scheme with Aerie-Haer-Dalis in BG2.

Okay, another big edit. Slowly whittling down my issues. I need help finding the P#FirstChat file so that Sir Nord will give me my items and biography at the beginning of the game.

*sneaks in* Late to the party and not sure if you've already found the answer you need, but here I go anyway! :) P#FirstChat is in Jaemal's file, but if you're just looking for the items and biography you'll be wanting P#NordPrologue, which is in Nord's.

Archived