BGQE v9 Bug Thread

I noticed that Arfaroth appears to be using WeiDU 231.07. That might be the problem. I didn't think a version of WeiDU that old was bundled with the mod, so I downloaded a fresh copy of the OSX version of bgqe. The mod is packaged with WeiDU v236, but it's named 'setup-bg1re'. The .command file is also for bg1re. I've confirmed the bgqe installs fine on OSX Yosemite with an up-to-date version of WeiDU (works for either v236 or v237).

Arfaroth, here's a copy of WeiDU v237 named setup-bgqe. Just trash the old version of setup-bgqe currently in the Resources folder, download the new version, unzip the archive, and copy the setup-bgqe file into the Resources folder. Then try installing again.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80058200/bgqe_weiduv237.zip

Many thanks for your help!!!

I've done and it works fine!!

Many many thanks!!!

On my computer BGQE V9 final doesn't install on Tutu. Weidu rapports missing ~bg1re/lib/X#BIMOEN_TUTU.D~. If I changed patch in TP2 to ~bgqe/lib/X#BIMOEN_TUTU.D~ I could install BGQE on Tutu.

Surprisingly ~bg1re/lib/X#BIMOEN_BGT.D~ 3 lines below doesn't prevent BGQE to install on BGT.

Another little thing: all dialogues in TP2 are compiled with "USING ~bgqe/tra/autotra/%LANGUAGE%/XXXXXXXX.tra~" but in line 1826 of TP2 is "USING ~bgqe/tra\%s\C#Q10001.tra~". Is it right?

Archived