Bugs I can't reproduce (as of v7.11)

Here's a list of things reported on the v7.1-v7.10 bug threads that I haven't fixed, usually because I can't reproduce them. If you get one of these bugs, please do report it, but try to give me as much detail as possible:

- exactly what happens?

- are you using single or multi-player?

- can you reproduce it yourself?

- what mods do you have installed?

']

unreliable werewolf appearances in Lonelywood.

They turn up reliably in my test.

Just tried Lysan again.

She now speaks properly, and discussions - combat initiates properly.

But during combat I summoned some skeletons. After Lysan died they ran off up to the top of the map (just out of my fog range).

Turns out they went and attacked the ghost/shade that was supposed to talk to me.

So when i moved forward the game went to the cut scene, with the shade, on the snowy ledge, getting beaten by 4 skeletons (and no dialog)

ROFFLES.

If i have no summoned creatures, or they are out of range of the ghost, this does not happen and the cut scene proceeds normally and successfully.

I can't reproduce this - the ghost is flagged as Neutral, so summons ignore it. (Is it possible you used a save where you'd entered Lysan's cave on a previous install?)

The way to pale justice never opened. (had to use ctrl+j to get it)

It opened when I tried it.

Ranger HP's.

I have 2 rangers in my party, ranger with 18con and archer with 17.

They started with 14 and 13 hp's(just like they should). But at level 2 they had 34 and 32 hp's and 68/58 at level 4.

Don't have any saves left where they are lvl 3 so can't say about that.

Lvl 5 and higher gave normal hp's, so I guess it's only lvl's 2-4 that give some extra.

They seem okay when I try.

Promised Ginafae that I woudn't hurt Marketh. Decided to kill him anyway, only to find out that I coudn't. He just stayed near-dead no matter what I tried. Even ctrl+y didn't get the job done.

That's particularly weird, as he doesn't have a min-hp item at all so far as I can see.

Bhaalspawn powers. Didn't have them at the start, but at some point I've gained the cure light wounds, slow poison and draw upon holy might skills for my party leader.

[i need more data as to exactly when this happened.]

After meeting Hjollder in Burial isle I asked him to take us back to Kuldahar. He did, but back there he was invisible. Still could talk to him and get back to Burial isle.

He's visible on my install.

Pressed M (map) in orc cave and the game crashed.

After I killed the dragon (and after the cutscene) the Interface stayd hidden. Not that big deal, since pressing h brought it back.

Again, works on my install.

In areas 9600-9602 enemies dropped alot skulls and winter wolf pelts. Would be better if they didn't.

I don't think this is a bug; it works that way in my install of IWD too.

The Marketh thing is an engine issue and is present in vanilla BG2. I've had it happen several times when fighting Irenicus in Hell. It seems to happen more often when the party is dealing damage faster than the game tracks it.

The pale justice is most likely bug in unfinished business mod. I think that mod does some changes for that. Reinstalling the game now and will leave out ufb and item upgrade this time.

Marketh could be ufb issue also (or bg2 engine like Berelinde said)

Orc cave crash I couldn't reproduce myself either, so don't think it's anything but weird random crash.

Bhaalspawn powers. Start new game, import char for the leader spot and you gain them. Don't think that's how I gained them in the 1st walkthrough, but that seems to always give them.

The way to pale justice never opened. (had to use ctrl+j to get it)

It opened when I tried it.

Worked for me this time also. I'm fairly sure it really was UFB bug.

Promised Ginafae that I woudn't hurt Marketh. Decided to kill him anyway, only to find out that I coudn't. He just stayed near-dead no matter what I tried. Even ctrl+y didn't get the job done.

That's particularly weird, as he doesn't have a min-hp item at all so far as I can see.

This time Marketh worked perfectly for me.

In my first playthrough for some reason the mages didn't appear after Marketh yelled 'guards'. This time they did and Marketh died and fast.

I just couldn't make him unkillable no matter what I tried this time.

After I killed the dragon (and after the cutscene) the Interface stayd hidden. Not that big deal, since pressing h brought it back.

This one I'm still getting everytime I kill it, but can't give much info about it.

1. Kill dragon

2. Watch picture move to show the soul gem

3. Watch picture move back.

4. It has happened.

Makes no difference if I kill the sahuagins before the cutscene or not and that's pretty much the only thing that I could do differently.

I wouldn't waste time on this one, unless it's very easy to fix (and find).

Edited by TOllas