Photo

SR v4 Open Beta (last update 25 December 2016)

1128 replies to this topic

#1126 kreso

kreso
  • Modders
  • 2523 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:50 PM

I'll fix all of them today. Check top of the page.

I've also did some more tests, unfortunately there are spells I completely screwed up with AoE vs Deflections - mostly those that have opcode 146 somewhere on them. :(

Edited by kreso, 15 February 2017 - 09:53 PM.

#1127 kreso

kreso
  • Modders
  • 2523 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:28 AM

I remember a discussion about (Un)Holy Word spell. With haste/slow sectypes added, it gets a new sectype due to it having a slowing effect attached to it.This means that

a) it dispels haste; which is fine

b) haste counters it; which isn't fine

It should probably have a "disabling" sectype imo. 

Also, I've noticed a lot of spells (mostly innates such as succubus charms and similar) can't be removed via Break Enchantment. I'll try to find and fix all of them.

#1128 Fiann of the Silver Hand

Fiann of the Silver Hand
  • Modders
  • 372 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:06 PM

This is very confusing to keep up with between versions.

#1129 frostysh

frostysh

THE TRUTH SEEKER

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:37 PM

Downloaded Readme there - SR Readme Gibberlings3, well what can I say on the first look - would be better if readme made in the format like that:

---- Before ---- ---- After ----

And will be MUCH more better if you will try to explain the reason of some changes. Of course I am not a real modder, but I know how to hard sometimes to make a large Readme - I have ma own cosmetic GUI snow for a BG1+SoD, and BG2 on github, and even in case of a small mod - my readme is large... So I just can imagine, how large may be detailed readme in your case guys :) .
Anyway I will read this stuff, just curious what it changes. The wods like a "Global Rebalane" is scaring me :) Anyway I know that BG series is pretty unbalanced...
"The monstrous evils of the twentieth century have shown us that the greediest money grubbers are gentle doves compared with money-hating wolves like Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler, who in less than three decades killed or maimed nearly a hundred million men, women, and children and brought untold suffering to a large portion of mankind."
- Eric Hoffer

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
- Albert Einstein

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
- Steven Weinberg

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users