What would you like to see in Sarah ToB?

theacefes

Guest Guest

ohhhh well let me tell you that I really liked that fanfic , but I wasn't thinking about putting the intimacy part in the mod...well it would be there but just like Jaheira romance won't see a thing...but it would be suggested...what fascinate me would be the Banter between Auren and charname over sarah and Nalia and auren .........that would be a blast....the talk and banter I mean..... :fish:

It wouldn't be difficult to implement. :O What I meant was that, like the Nalia Auren romance, (spoilers), it's difficult for the PC to see what is going on some of the time, because like in RL (well, my RL anyway), I don't often see my friends who are couples having super intimate moments...except for high school. That got annoying...

I'll think about it. I wasn't sure how well received the fanfic was , and it was on my agenda. It would mean the release date would get pushed back a little, and I would have to write a new epilogue, but I suppose it would give people something to read if they really didn't want Nalia in the party.

Then there is always my other concern of (good gods, why are there so many lesbians in that party?!), but if it's something that people really want to see, I don't mind writing it. :fish:

Guest Guest

Well I for one would love to see that part become active in your mod . Beside , It's all about taste .

I don't often see my friends who are couples having super intimate moments...except for high school.

well it can come up in a discussion between charname and sarah..and the subject about being virgin..and then not being anymore..like she would have mentioned before the sarah/auren thing that she was , and then it will come up in another talk..and then she would be honest and tell about what happen with Auren...and ''accidently'' Nalia would be around the corned listening by ''Accident''...and well...I let you imagine the rest...haha God..I love my brain or rather I love your brain..this idea is great...just imagine the face of Nalia hahahaha :fish:

Guest Guest
good gods, why are there so many lesbians in that party?!

Well...we could say the say about paladin when you've got Keldorn , Anomen and Mazzy.....if you add the marvelous Saerileth then...you have a set of Gods Eyes watching over your party :O man...imagine how much they all must shine under the sun with those armors on :fish:

I hope that the possible Auren/Sarah relationship would only take place if Nalia's not in the party, and/or if PC isn't romancing Sarah. If it involves either of them cheating on their significant others, I'll be one angry Bhaalspawn. And nobody likes an angry Bhaalspawn.*

If their relationship only happens if they're not otherwise involved, I think it would be an interesting additon to a second release of Sarah ToB. (hint, hint)

good gods, why are there so many lesbians in that party?!

Hey, if it was good enough for Xena: Warrior Princess, it's good enough for Baldurs Gate!

I've got another project planned

That sounds promising...

*Except Bhaal. And Sarevok. And sometimes Viconia.

Guest Grand Persona

I loved the fanfic. Auren is like my fave NPC, her sense of humor is great and she's attractive (*resists romance comments in case Ace whaps her*). So any extra stuff between her and Sarah would be cool for a later realease, IMO.

Lookin forward to Sarah in TOB, tho, make no mistake!

Archived