BG1NPC Project v22 bug thread

Hm, I've done some testing and it seems I only encounter an issue when using the "BigWorldSetup" program to install the mod. Installing the BG1NPC Project separately, even if using BWS for other mods, seems to be fine however.

I think I've attached the weidu.log but I can't seem to attach the setup-bg1npc.debug.

It seems the solution to my issue is to simply not use BWS to install the BG1NPC Project - I'm not sure if this is generally recommended or not, so my apologies if I'm treading familiar ground.

Please post this on SHS.

It's true it's not technically a typo but it doesn't appear to be the best spelling choice anyway.

"Wagon and waggon are different spellings of the same word meaning, among other things, a sturdy four-wheeled vehicle for transporting things. Waggon was preferred in British English until a century ago,1 and it still appears occasionally, but it is fast becoming archaic. In this century, the shorter one is preferred in all main varieties of English." (http://grammarist.com/spelling/wagon-waggon/)

It's true it's not technically a typo but it doesn't appear to be the best spelling choice anyway.

"Wagon and waggon are different spellings of the same word meaning, among other things, a sturdy four-wheeled vehicle for transporting things. Waggon was preferred in British English until a century ago,1 and it still appears occasionally, but it is fast becoming archaic. In this century, the shorter one is preferred in all main varieties of English." (http://grammarist.com/spelling/wagon-waggon/)

Yes, I'd generally agree, unless the author of that text was using archaic spellings on purpose (e.g., "Forsooth, I doth hear the creaking of waggon wheels!"). That's why I asked about the context.

Heh. That is my "Bury Gorion" addition. I apparently am an archaeic old englishman. Which actually fits my dad, so...

OK to fix it to Americun Standard. Actually, to US Standard English, as "standard American" would probably be "Them there waggin wheelz." :D

Heh. That is my "Bury Gorion" addition. I apparently am an archaeic old englishman. Which actually fits my dad, so...

I loved that addition.

And I loved the Caravan bandits addition. Is that yours too?

Edited by Salk