SR Revised V1.3.900 (2022 August 8th)

No, but I'm on a ToBEx game. I think I understand the problem, though: I'm going to guess that BG2EE automatically makes the individualized versions of Spell Immunity available for casting if you have SPWI510 memorized (Dispelling Screen in SR, Spell Immunity in vanilla), right? You don't in non-EE games - at least not without additional modding, so you only have the base spell available, which is Dispelling Screen. The reason you're seeing Dispelling Screen available in non-Revised SR is because non-Revised SR uses a mix of the original Spell Immunity spells and a mix of overwrites, one of which is Mind Blank, another of which is Dispelling Screen - hence why you see them in SR but not in SRR (as SRR provides you an option in settings.ini to either restore the SI subspells for AI use or to disable them completely by replacing them with sort of similar spells that still exist in SR - and the first option is the default, and that's what you're seeing...if you used the opposite, you'd be seeing a different set of random and wrong-level spells there instead). So the Dispelling Screen you're seeing in SR is not actually SPWI510 (the real version of Dispelling Screen that replaces Spell Immunity), but rather SPWI590, which replaces SI: Abjuration. Basically, it looks like SR needs to find a way to disable giving you the individualized spells or use a different resource than Spell Immunity's SPWI510 altogether.

As for Mordenkainen's Sword...I don't know what's wrong with this stupid script, so I'm just going to straight up replace its specialized script with the generic SR melee script that other summonables use for the time being. Funny thing is, before Wyrd mentioned it spontaneously killing itself (which I *know* I've seen happen in normal SR in years past before), SRR literally did not modify it - it wasn't part of the SRR package at all. So I'm really not sure why it's having such problems. Regardless, the generic melee script should effectively work the same while hopefully not constantly breaking.

Edited by Bartimaeus

It was the default, but Subtledoctor seemed to recommend against it earlier in the thread, so I decided to provide the option. It's my preference that spells that the player cannot use should not really be accessible to standard mages, but you're bending the rules either way, I suppose, so it's whatever. I'm thinking I should just disable spwi510 and create a new spell resource for the time being to fix the individualized SI problem with the EEs.

Edited by Bartimaeus

Ugh, yeah, another lame github problem - whenever you overwrite a file, they must have the exact same captialization as the file currently uploaded, otherwise they simply...don't. Thanks for letting me know - they're now fixed. I knew switching to github was a bad idea...sort of, :p.

Edited by Bartimaeus

Hi thanks for updates. I installed scs with SRR and set the ini to 0 for "set to 0 if you want globes of invulnerability to not be dispelled by Dispel/Remove Magic" option but Globes still fail to deflect dispel magic. My buffs are dispelled by them. I don't know if i messed up something or is it a bug?

Edited by Hicuty

Hi thanks for updates. I installed scs with SRR and set the ini to 0 for "set to 0 if you want globes of invulnerability to not be dispelled by Dispel/Remove Magic" option but Globes still fail to deflect dispel magic. My buffs are dispelled by them. I don't know if i messed up something or is it a bug?

Hmm...looking at the spell resource, seems like everything is marked as "no dispel", but...perhaps because Dispel/Remove Magic is an AoE spell, it needs specific immunity to it as well? It seems as though other AoE spells have to be manually specified, so that my be the case. I have rebuilt the two alternative .spls on github - try redownloading and let me know. Also, please try either the arcane or divine Dispel Magic if you're testing against yourself - not Inquisitor's innate Dispel Magic. If that works, that also means the standard (M)GoI need to be updated to protect against a number of non-specified AoE spells, too. Except...not if you're using the AoE Spell Deflection subcomponent, because that converts the effects of AoE spells to single-target subspells that would be correctly be absorbed by the Globes. Dispel/Remove Magic are not normally touched by that subcomponent because they're supposed to pierce through Spell Deflection, which would explain why it's these two spells in particular that would have an issue being absorbed properly.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How about tweaks/changes from 1st post=?

Kreso, we did almost all of those fixes and also some that are not documented here.

You can find all of the changes in github:

https://github.com/Gibberlings3/SpellRevisions/commits/master

From Commits on Sep 12, 2018 (this is your beta 15) to Commits on Oct 25, 2018 are our fixes described.

Grammarsalad is continuing this work on his github here:

https://github.com/Grammarsalad/SpellRevisions