So, the Darkest Day

Zamael

How much would it be to ask just to get everything working properly?
A lot of work, from you. As you can;

1) Use, the commonly best known and usually best updated mod compatibility info at the SHS's Megamod forums. The BWP has a branch there...

2) Use the all the mods with BGT and few other mods like the G3's BG2Fixpack, Worldmap mod, few others(perhaps) and use the BWPs Autoinstaller, with it's own Fixpack and be happy with the choices others made for you...

3) Or heavily modify the previous Auto installer.

Y'know what'd be cool? If there was a program that'd seek out and fix every single error and problem in my game. Like, "Oh dear, the Tweak Pack is conflicting with Divine Remix and creating hordes of bunnies to the sewers, I better fix that!".

Boy, all my troubles would be gone.

I hate the Avaunis mission. The psions are tough, and if someone dies and I go back to temple to raise him, I can't get back anymore! Now I could take this, if only my characters wouldn't keep dropping dead with no provocation whatsoever! All the enemies are on the other side of the room, and there are no ray attacks or anything, and still Jan somehow manages to snuff it! Adding insult to injury, the walkthrough calls the whole thing "easy".

Archived