Thoughts on MotB portion

Domi

Thank you! I really, really hope to get going about it, but I have been backlogged for a while unfortunately with RL and mods I am maintaining/building. I hope that things will clear up in the near future, though it's truly uncertain :suspect:

I like the CN Bishop a LOT when I read it! XD and I like the part with the "dream" where you can get his essence to bring him back! I mean, I was so sad that you couldn't do anything for him! ;) but yeah, if the Mask was real enough (in all three dreams where you get the Masks) then his essence would be just as real! I really like that part! And I am 100% positive that the MotB Bishop romance thingy will be just as awesome as the on in OC (still need to complete that one though XD)! Keep up the amazing work! :laugh: and no doubt in my mind you'll be able to work on it in the near future! ;)

Actually, I've been writing pretty steadily the flirt-pack; I am thinking I might be able to finish that part by the end of the next week (knock on wood) and it's usually a hard part for me. So, there is a bit of progress made.

Yes, romance-only. I considered a non-romantic option as well, but it just wasn't worth it, since I am getting a continous stream of feedback that tells me that pretty much everyone hates him. Of course, you can break up with him, and pick Gann or Casavir instead.... I am not yet anywhere near figuring out where that leads, but I am sure I'll figure it out.

Yeah, Bishop doesn't have the most lovable of personalities but that doesn't mean he should rot in the wall. Heh, it was your mod that softened me up to him actually. I'm still not keen on romancing him but I don't want for him to become a mud-brick either!

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

There is an option for a non-romancing character to grant him the Eternal Rest. But I am just not ready to commit to writing/coding the non-romantic dialogues as well as the romantic ones. While the mod interests me, many more ideas are much more appealing to me than Bishop's non-romantic content. And as I am really struggling to get time to do anything modding related, I will just run with what I can't live without making. Selfish, yes, yes, I am. :)

Guest Karal

I know your a little burned out on Bishop MotB with all the other (cool) stuff you're doing, but I do hope to see it someday. I was playing thru MotB for the first time after playing Bishop's romance in the OC, and I miss him a lot. :devil: I don't hate Gann as much as you do but gosh, I can't imagine my PC going for him after Bishop, or leaving Bishop in the wall there.

Uh, not trying to pressure you at all, just give encouragement. :) If you ever do have the time and inclination to do this, I'll be eagerly waiting in the wings.

Guest Matilde

Yep, I concord with Karal!

Motb is so cruel .__. you cannot save Bishop, you discover that Casavir is dead (poor paladin.) and a pseudo maniac who seems to like the phantom bear, in a moment falls in love with you without any reason.

("I love you!!!" "What do you do?!! O_O")

That's so unfair!!! He's....he's....HE'S BLUE!!!! (and he has dandruff. Yeah, I saw it. Those things white like snow in his hair.... :) )

We must fight!!YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!

Bishop, come back loveeeee!!! XD

By the way, I'd love to have the possibility to change his alignment. (even if I still prefer the CE version. mhuauauaua!!)

so, domi, we are with you!! XD

I feel that I have to say that I stopped all work on Bishop MotB for the moment. Firstly, there is some material in the original game (particulary the Epilogues) that will be difficult to match, and secondly, I just can't see myself at the moment going through the MotB one more time, coding stuff in. It doesn't mean I didn't like the game, it's just I didn't *love* it, if you know what I mean. So, for the moment, I am working on the couple of 'adventure' modules + the Flirtpack.

Guest Karal

I can understand that, plus if you just went through the game again it probably doesn't seem like an exciting prospect to go back through and test it all . . .. still I do hope to someday see Bishop there, if you feel like doing it in the future.

A Deathstalker looks really fun and the flirtpack will add to the almost nonexistant romances quite a bit, I'm looking forward to those. :devil: But I wanted to let you know that us Bishop fans are still interested in his MotB portion.

for the moment.

As long as there's hope, I'm happy. :)

I am going on brief modding hiatus (maybe a week or two). Sorry about that, but RL is really busy for me atm. Last thing I was doing was coding Safiya, and only Gann is left for coding on my side of things after that. Berelinde is working on Casavir :) The mod will be d/l from the Valut, but I'll probably request a forum here, wirth Bishop's stuff merged into the new forum.

Archived