Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

Actually there is probably more words than that, but let's just say it is a lot. And I can guarantee there is more to Del if you prefer that than Jaheira. 76 NPC banters (guaranteed 4 per NPC, some with more).

And yes, I'm part of the 56K bandwagon myself. That means for larger downloads I tend to do at school.

On another note, assuming nothing else goes wrong, I will start back to working on Delainy.

RE: latest diary update

Hang in there. It may not look like it, but I'm still awaiting this mod, more so since I haven't been privileged to test any of it. In the meantime I've been working and playing other games so that BG2 will be fresh again. I haven't been able to think of any new ideas that you or someone else hasn't already considered, thus no recent posts here. I'm more or less just waiting.

Heh, thanks for the vote of confidence. And my writing does tend to come in spates.

As it is, I am gearing up to finish up the majority of the romance oriented writing this month (which includes the restaurent, last few lovetalks, etc.)

We are waiting on getting a voice for Del because we want to make sure what is written is what we desire to keep.

No real news to speak of at this moment, but I'm working on one of the final two lovetalks as I type this.

And yes, it would be irritating to the voice actor/actress to have things changed around on them Alaya, hence the wait.

Cam's excuses for not having done any coding get more and more filmsy. No furniture? What kind of excuse do you call that? Tables and chairs are not requirements for modding. Is the floor not good enough for our esteemed leader? Pah!

Cam's excuses for not having done any coding get more and more filmsy. No furniture? What kind of excuse do you call that? Tables and chairs are not requirements for modding. Is the floor not good enough for our esteemed leader? Pah!

I'm an esteemed leader? When did this happen? :(

Well, I don't care who takes the male Beta position, though I have a feeling BigRob took that role.

As for me, I'm only interested in the Beta female to myself.

As for the status? There isn't been much done.

Maybe because I haven't got much writing done in the meantime between getting ready for school (starts up on the twenty-third) as well as attending to real life matters while my dad is still in the hospital.

Edited by Bri

And so another school year looms on the horizon, so perhaps Bri will be able to get more done, or not. I know how intruding RL can be at times. Indeed, my last few weekends have been entirely sacrificed for my new girlfriend. :)

In the interest of making time pass faster, and thus 'speeding up' Delainy's release, I'm playing a new game of BG1, after a loooong hiatus. This way I'll get to visit her once again on the secluded isle and rekindle the love that existed once before. Weeee.

I wish you many creative moments Bri, and you many moments of coding genius Cam. Since the time I have left for gaming is reduced, perhaps I'll say farewell to BG1 Delainy in time to meet BG2 Delainy. :)

(Moved from the Werewolf snippet thread I accidentally posted it to.)

BTW, I hope you get your computer troubles sorted out Bri, and that you have hardcopies of your work so far. It'd be a shame to lose any of your hard work on this mod, or on anything else.