Photo

So, which one?

153 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Romance (if any) proved to be 'yours'?

Which Romance (if any) proved to be 'yours'?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#151 Domi

Domi

Where is now your Troy, O Cassandra?

• Gibberlings
  • 12706 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:40 AM

It just occurred to me, that if you install Garrick Infatuation as well, you can have a balanced party of 5 males that all go after your female PC.
Faster. Faster. Faster would be better. -Mal Reynolds, Serenity
I understand that folks prefer code that works. -CamDawg, G3

#152 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modders
  • 5771 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

Cool thought. Our female protagonists are way more pampered than guys, and that's how it should be. :D

#153 MissBehave

MissBehave
  • Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:26 AM

Hah, I might have to try that. I gave Vynd a try as my rogue but he's not very chatty. Now I just need something to overwrite the romances ending so I can see all the content in one playthrough. Because I'm greedy like that. Will there be a BGEE release soon?

#154 MishiSings

MishiSings
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:33 AM

So I've been doing a Let's Play of the NPC mod, with a focus on the romance. (I'm using the girdle of masculinity/femininity to cheat my way into a romance with a girl in addition to romancing the guys) Dynaheir was initially ahead in the vote until we actually met her, then the scales tipped toward Branwen. I had to eliminate Shar-Teel from the vote because her requirements conflict so much with all the other LIs.

Ajantis so far has an unfair advantage in that he has a big headstart on the other two in terms of time spent with the party.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users