Melissa disney, as imoen

She looks too... "real." It clashes with the other portraits.  :D

I might try to do something about it. In fact I already tried a discrete blur filter and that didn't work, so I'll probably have to go over it by hand with some suitable paint tool. But that will have to wait. I'm carefully trying to maintain the impression that it's Userunfriendly who has a crush, not me. :D

She looks too... "real." It clashes with the other portraits.  :D

I might try to do something about it. In fact I already tried a discrete blur filter and that didn't work, so I'll probably have to go over it by hand with some suitable paint tool. But that will have to wait. I'm carefully trying to maintain the impression that it's Userunfriendly who has a crush, not me. :D

resistance is futile!!!

you will be imoenized...

she really is too cute... :D

It's always creepy when you see voice actors in the flesh (er..sort of flesh anyway): Dominc Armano looks scarily like Guybrush Threepwood, Jason Marsden is so much more actractive than he sounds and Melissa Disney looks like pink should be her favourite colour.

I was going to say "at least Irenicus doesn't look like David Warner, but then I found these pictures (they're on a geocities site, so I won't even bother to try to use the img tag):

[link] [link]

Hmm...

Hey, that looks like the bad guy (the one who represented Evil) from Time Bandits.

That's because it is. David Warner played that role. :D

EDIT: Yeah, well, you can't be first all the time...

To see David Warner in other interesting roles watch the ST: The Next Generation episode Chain of Command (where Picard is captured by Cardassians) and see Warner (in makeup) as Gul Madred. You can also see him in Titanic as the unpleasent bodyguard character...

Archived