Photo

Use BG Walking Speeds, not working on BG2EE

2 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzTiK

DrAzTiK
  • Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 07:58 AM

Everything is in the title. Is it possible for someone to check it and fix it ?

Spoiler

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6249 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:41 AM

Can you attach a creature from the override folder to this topic (as a .zip archive ) ? Say imoen.cre ... or some of the other NPCs.
Cause the more I look at the code,

Spoiler

I would see that the things that's wrong is the 0xffff...d, it should be, just 6. Cause the original should be 9, but the opcodes parameter 2 at  ... 0x02 is a 1, which SETs the value to be the 0xfff..d, not add the -3 to the 9, so the entire value becomes 0xfff...d, which is off the scale by a lots.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 27 August 2017 - 11:57 AM.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#3 DrAzTiK

DrAzTiK
  • Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:42 AM

Sorry I think it's work as intended now. The problem was I made a test with an imported character and the speed change do not apply to vanilla imported character. Maybe we could fix it..

Also I don't know about the the code you speak about.  I hope everything is ok but speed run looks correct in my game.  ( I got the BG1 speed run , not the cheesy BG2 one :p)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users