G3 Welcomes Domi's Mods for Neverwinter Nights 2

CamDawg

Our resident modder Domi has completed and released mods for Neverwinter Nights 2, and we're pleased to offer support for them here at G3. There are currently three mods available and a fourth in development:

• Bishop's Romance: This is a fan-made modification for NWN2-OC that adds romantic dialogues to an existing character, Bishop.
  • OC Companions in MotB: The OC Companions in MotB is a simple hack that lets you add any companion from the OC to your MoTB party. No role-playing capacity, just purely pack-mule and combat thing.
  • The Requiem: The Requiem is a tiny add-on that adds a number of dialogue options to Ammon Jerro’s conversation about the OC companions in MotB.
  • A Deathstalker (in development): 'A Deathstalker' is a tongue-in-cheek short prequel mod for BG (made for NWN2 - MotB ) for an evil non-cleric character with Bhaal as their deity (the Deity will be re-set for you).

A new NWN2 modding section of the forums has been created for technical support and development of these mods as well as project pages. Downloads will not be available at G3, and will instead be handled offsit (download links are available from the project pages).

No, no, it's all right - it's just you were joking about the correct spelling with Domi, and both of you admitted you didn't know so I decided to post it(ask about it) here. Maybe CamDawg will answer, or somebody else from the old guard. :suspect:

Heh, I am right now in my 'I am going to prove to the world that I can do more than write romances' phase. :suspect: Though I have to say that certain dialogues they added to Sand really squished my enthusiasm in that regard. I can take a lot of flaws in a char, but pettiness... meh.

That's why I put the fanfiction link. Imho THAT is what Sand *should* be. On the foot note - Domi, we know you are awesome, you don't have to PROVE that.

And, besides, you will finish the deathstalker, one day, and start to work on bigger projects, probably a whole campain, so... All in due time :suspect:. And if you need help we are always to provide it! Well, as far as we are able to, that is.

I'd like to encourage anyone that listens to Domi's interview and enjoys it, please leave comments under the show notes "under podcast player" This helps us know we're doing something right. :suspect:

Domi. keep me posted on what your working on. Any releases or projects are show news!!!

Liso

Archived