Guest Posting Enabled

CamDawg

Yeah agreed on both points - we'll have to see what guest posting does and they SHOULD register. It doesn't take long you know... And we're a pretty friendly bunch... well, mostly anyway... :D

Considering that 80% of the registered users that visit this site are already a moderator of some sort, that isn't really much of a suprise.  I don't normally see to many guests here anyways.

Hee hee. That's some good sig material, that is.

Considering that 80% of the registered users that visit this site are already a moderator of some sort, that isn't really much of a suprise.  I don't normally see to many guests here anyways.

Really, there aren't THAT many moderators. We're just an extrememly chatty lot... :D

Heheh, we like to call G3 home.

A lot of the Gibberlings do not have any moderating powers - unless I just haven't found them yet. Being a Gibberling mainly means you can access the SEKRIT!!! areas.

Gibberlings only get mod powers in a forum they're "leading" (well, that's what it looks like for me). We also get +3 to saves vs. hurled bricks and we travel in swarms.

Gibberlings only get mod powers in a forum they're "leading" (well, that's what it looks like for me). We also get +3 to saves vs. hurled bricks and we travel in swarms.

Hence the reason for all the "blue meanies" you see in the who's online. We travel in numbers for safety. :D

There are SEKRIT areas :D :D :D ?? Why am I as always the last to know??? I motion minority protection for the 20% (I am in accidentally). *Goes off to found his own SEKRIT forum* :D:D

If the bricks don't come to you, you must go to the bricks. :D

:D:D:D

Archived