BG1NPC V 6 bugs

Domi

WeiDU is stalling on it's auto-update routine, though I don't know what could cause it. Possibly it's trying to update a file that's been flagged as read-only, or some other funky file permission issue. Try temporarily removing the other WeiDU executables from the directory (all of those setup-xxx.exe sitting around the Tutu folder) and then running it.

One of the merchants in the carnival, in the armoury tent, has a bag of turnips and a bag something else. The items looked stranged, having a coloured background rather than a transparent one, and pulling up their description caused a blank page followed by a crash... I assume they are part of this mod, though I have two new NPCs as well which this might be part of.

It must be the BAMs... I did not try to buy items with the new BAMs;

Quitch, can you send me your Interdia.2DA - I want to see if there is a simple reasom why Imoen's replies fail on your install.

OK, I just went to Nashkel, went to the merchant and the items appeared properly on transperant backgrounds, I can pull up their descriptions and buy them successfully. The problem I see in my game that one of the inventory ID's is shifted on the page - I will see if I can get Sir-Kill to correct this - but the description appears correctly. Will you be able to forward us your saved game prior to talking with the merchant? I think you had a number of troubles with TUTU install of graphical nature.

WeiDU is stalling on it's auto-update routine, though I don't know what could cause it. Possibly it's trying to update a file that's been flagged as read-only, or some other funky file permission issue. Try temporarily removing the other WeiDU executables from the directory (all of those setup-xxx.exe sitting around the Tutu folder) and then running it.

I tried temporarily removing these and that didn't work. Any other ideas to try?

Archived