0Deleted

Roxanne

I'll let you know as soon as BWS finishes ;) Maybe a silly question, but where do I get the Weidu log? If the problem is simply some components missing, it's not big deal.

What I don't know if I'll regret is not installing Jarls Adventure Pack, since the commit was added after I started the install. Anyway, I'm not finding any documentation in English (only German), so I can't really know what I'm missing.

P.S.: Starting another 5/6 hours install would be quite frustrating..

I assume anything Solaufein related turning up in BWS etc. discussions is Weimer's Solaufein.

BWS supports both in one part or another. For EET however, there is only your drow.

What I understood from Mirandel was, that she tried to convert the other one herself and failed - and now her script for ToB transition is spoiled.

Uh... I'll try to be more orderly in my explanations.

1.Jastey is right I was talking about Weimer's Solaufein (her is still half German, afaik, which is a pity)

2. Weimer's Solaufein mod is not in BWS for EET (as you said) but(!) with few corrections from EET_modConverter can be installed (did not get the chance to check if it actually works in game)

3. "ERROR: cannot resolve trigger 0x40" appears in mentioned mods that come after installation of Weimer's Solaufein but not in every NPC mod! For example, Haerdalis romance installs without problems.

4. In some installations (still can not get one which is bug-free at least in the starting area) I still managed to fix the problem with EET_modConverter (though, it was mindless run-through-the-tool fix)

If this is indeed Weimer's Solaufein mod fault, would installation of that mod as a last one among NPC mods solve the problem or better leave Solaufein out?

P.S. Weimer is not around anymore (afaik). If his other mods (like item-fix) is patched and included into EET without him, is there a chance to see his Solaufein patched too? :)

P.P.S. I installed BG1RE before EET main component in 2 installations already and at least Candlekeep part worked fine and I did not run into any ERROR during installation.

I assume anything Solaufein related turning up in BWS etc. discussions is Weimer's Solaufein.

BWS supports both in one part or another. For EET however, there is only your drow.

What I understood from Mirandel was, that she tried to convert the other one herself and failed - and now her script for ToB transition is spoiled.

Uh... I'll try to be more orderly in my explanations.

1.Jastey is right I was talking about Weimer's Solaufein (her is still half German, afaik, which is a pity)

2. Weimer's Solaufein mod is not in BWS for EET (as you said) but(!) with few corrections from EET_modConverter can be installed (did not get the chance to check if it actually works in game)

3. "ERROR: cannot resolve trigger 0x40" appears in mentioned mods that come after installation of Weimer's Solaufein but not in every NPC mod! For example, Haerdalis romance installs without problems.

4. In some installations (still can not get one which is bug-free at least in the starting area) I still managed to fix the problem with EET_modConverter (though, it was mindless run-through-the-tool fix)

If this is indeed Weimer's Solaufein mod fault, would installation of that mod as a last one among NPC mods solve the problem or better leave Solaufein out?

P.S. Weimer is not around anymore (afaik). If his other mods (like item-fix) is patched and included into EET without him, is there a chance to see his Solaufein patched too? :)

P.P.S. I installed BG1RE before EET main component in 2 installations already and at least Candlekeep part worked fine and I did not run into any ERROR during installation.

You should post as an example a setup-xxxx.debug from one of the failed mods and maybe the changes file you may have from your conversion of Solofein. Most likely the error information is not in the part you posted but the result of something prior to that.

Roxanne: Concerning the newest changes to BWS for bg1re. Would you have a look at the screenshots posted here. You probably know what this means and whether something needs to be changed in BWS. I thank you!

Yes, I see what happens. The mod creation template (used for the new components) only grabs the texts for the main components. It overwrites the texts for the multiple choices. It looks those need to be restored manually from the older version...

I see why people gave up to maintain BWS. It is full of such traps.

Should be fine now.

Did I leave out any possible mistake with that update? Tiax Murphy rules.

Archived