Photo

IWDification Returns with a Shiny New Beta

16 replies to this topic

#16 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modders
  • 2438 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:27 PM

Okay, I've externalized this for use by anyone. Cheers. As for those particular questions:

1) you may wanna add an opcode 139 to D5EVADE.SPL in order to display "Gained Passive Ability: Evasion" or something like that...
2) TRAP_FIREBALL, TRAP_LIGHTNING_BOLT, MEPHIT_LIGHTNING_BOLT and the like should be evadable.
3) [PATCH_IF (level_1 > 7) OR (level_2 > 7) BEGIN] -> You may wanna replace ">" ("greater") with ">=" ("greater or equal").
4) In IWDEE there is no opcode 72 (Change AI type). What is it for? Moreover, I think it's currently useless since it has a duration of 0.....

1) Haven't bothered to get around to doing that, but sure, it sounds nice.  Could add it if I find time, or someone could do a pull request on Github.

2) Those (and many other spells) are included in the optional expanded set of spells subject to Evasion.

3) Noted.

4) This new version avoids any use of opcode 72. 

Faiths & Powers: Spell spheres and kit pack for priests and paladins
Might & Guile: Tweaks and kits for warriors and rogues
Scales of Balance: Game tweaks and rule overhauls
NPC_EE: More options for NPCs in BGEE, SoD, & BG2EE

#17 Luke

Luke
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:14 PM

1) Haven't bothered to get around to doing that, but sure, it sounds nice.  Could add it if I find time, or someone could do a pull request on Github.

Well, actually this is the only opcode that really matters if you're interested in porting IWD:EE Evasion as it is (since opcode 328 is useless once you patch evadable spells with opcode 324 and parameter2 = 63....)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users