Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay Bri already knows this but I like the first masthead picture the most, even after seeing the new ones and you're right Bri she definately looks more in..ahem..proportion than the other one.  As for the male pics, I like the one with tats. better, although could probably do with some scars (or do werewolfs not scar maybe because of Regen.?!)and an older looking face.  They both look a bit young, um, dare I say a little 'boy band' like.  Ouch don't jump on me for that!

Yes, I agree...they look like they belong with 'N Sync or something...

And yes, werewolves do regen...but you can make a tattoo on them...just have to pour the ink in before it gets a chance to heal over...

But proper male pics are damn hard to find

LOL

*grins*  I guess its obvious what men want, isn't it?

Well, at least I spelled it out for you.

Maybe, we should photoshop Korgan into a dress, and have him show naval as well ;-)

Obviously you need it spelled out just a BIT more.

"Not totally hairy" and "not totally cavernous" are also desirable qualities in a navel.

Maybe, we should photoshop Korgan into a dress, and have him show naval as well ;-)

Let's give it up for a bare mid-riff!

You are obsessed with that idea, Bri! And thats quite worrying...

PS Sultry Del is great. We also need an edit of Sultry Del where she is putting on a rubber glove (it would be so easy to edit if you look at the picture...)

Archived