Romance wishlist

Tam

Recently I grew impatient, so I began translating the old dialogs that I found in the Inner Circle.

hell were do I can find such things to translate tell me tell me tell me :thumbsup:

You have been added to the list of translators, and should get access to the workroom forum soon. There's no really finished material to translate yet, but there is some old stuff to look at to help pass the time.

Recently I grew impatient, so I began translating the old dialogs that I found in the Inner Circle.

hell were do I can find such things to translate tell me tell me tell me :thumbsup:

You have been added to the list of translators, and should get access to the workroom forum soon. There's no really finished material to translate yet, but there is some old stuff to look at to help pass the time.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Back to the wishlist... I suppose it's too late to change antything in romance, so just tell me, if you can, will there be good ending? It could be unorthodox, whatever, but don't let Haer die! Pleeeease... I know myself, and I know that I won't play again romance with bad ending, don't do this to me! :)

Hey I'm new here and I was lead here by the scent of a romance with Haer'Dalis XD

I'm wondering if the project is still active?

and about the romance... I hate how the PCC is left alone in the Underdark. I mean it's really CUTE =.= she's alone, just had to start fighting with the Slayer and she has NO romance talks at all. Flirtpacks and Kelsey didn't just enable it. So there were no comments from people on anyting, no dialogs. Oh god, I didnt like the Underdark cuz of that.

I know it's kinda dangerous ground, but if they were only whispering? I mean ok, they shoudln't GO FOR IT in the Underdark, but still some support for someone that lost a soul would be really nice....

Er... I don't have faith in a mod for a computer game; I have faith in friendship, love, things like that. As for a romance for BG2 I truly wanted, well, I have it.

This mod would be a cool thing to have, but realistically, I don't see how this can come together if JPS is absent for months, the writing is in the same state it was a year ago, not a line is finalized, not a line is stored somewhere someone else can access it and finish if needed. There is also no coder, for crying out loud. It's a selections of unfinished bits and pieces, for SoA only, as far as I know.

Sorry, guys, but realistically, if I was someone who really really really wanted Haer'Dalis romance, not kept an eye on it as one of the possible thingies to add to the game five years down the road if I am suddenly taken by an impulse to replay BG2, I would find another modder to do it.

Trust me, it could be done with an interested and dedicated writer and a dedicated coder in six months from ground up. If it has not been done in three or four years, it means that for all intents and purposes it's dead. If it's not dead and gets finished eventually, way cool! But really, I won't hold my breath.

Guest Guest
I DO have faith exactly in friendship and love. We're friends with Dalis. And I love him. So I have faith that one day I can tell him that. Even if not - I'll still be loving him and trying my best to please him. All will be as fate orders.  ;)

How can you please computer code?

Guest Guest_neriana_*
I DO have faith exactly in friendship and love. We're friends with Dalis. And I love him. So I have faith that one day I can tell him that. Even if not - I'll still be loving him and trying my best to please him. All will be as fate orders.  ;)

How can you please computer code?

Agh, this was me. At the university and forgot to sign in.

I know nothing of any "codes" you talk about. All I want is to be with my lover and I'm WITH him, so I care not in what toilet are any other people. Ever seen "Don Juan De Marco"? So if anybody simply envies 'cause I'm the happiest noldor in all worlds, I can only quote my dearest friend Monty - go, take yer blade and... ... ...

Archived