Banter question

Guest hakinaro

Guest hakinaro

ive gotten alll the way to the island to get imoen and tyris has only commented on the bridge quest that we should do it i had yoshimo jaheira viconia nalia and tyris obviously lol and she never talks to any of them the romance activated and the flirts happen every so often like normal but she never comments on what is going on or talks to anyone else so i dont know if thats normal or not?

As for her interjecting into quests, it depends quests you've done. When writing her I think I gave her less interjections then maybe I should have because I'm quite aware that there is a tendency by some to over-interject their characters i.e., every single conversation the NPC has something to say.

As for her bantering with NPCs, again she will, but this is more random. None of her banters are triggered by specific events so it's entirely up the game which random banter it plucks out of its ever increasing hat each time. Out of interest have Yoshimo and Jaheira bantered with each other at all?

Edit: In response to your query, I've had a look through her interjections and I've decided there really aren't enough. So I've written some more for Version 2.

I thought Tyris had a good amount of interjections, but I suppose depending on what order you do quests in there could be pretty good run of game time without any.

Of course being a fan of Tyris I'm all for more interjections! ???

Guest hakinaro

Okay thats cool to get more from what i have seen its been good though just thought it was wierd all the normal party people talked more than she did ???

Archived