Flirt frequency

Guest Ika

I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll just say it here.

The interjections Tyris seems to love (the ones where you glance at her, she picks something up, etc etc) are terribly annoying and always seem to kick me out of menus and item management. You could probably decrease the frequency of those like 5x, or remove them completely since they don't really seem to serve a purpose other than to reinforce the fact that Tyris has huge boobs.

I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll just say it here.

The interjections Tyris seems to love (the ones where you glance at her, she picks something up, etc etc) are terribly annoying and always seem to kick me out of menus and item management. You could probably decrease the frequency of those like 5x, or remove them completely since they don't really seem to serve a purpose other than to reinforce the fact that Tyris has huge boobs.

They're the NPC initiated parts of the flirt pack. They're currently set to the fairly standard flirt frequency. If I remember I may add some capability to in the next release to deactivate them.

I would also suggest you pause the game if you're going to manage your inventory, lest you be attacked by critters.

Archived