Stoneskin Colour Change

Salivator

First of all, I'd just like to say that I've greatly enjoyed this tweak pack so far, and it's definitely made playing BG2 a much more enjoyable experience. I can't imagine playing without the paused dialog and Valen/Solaufein style interjections at this point. It's like you guys read my mind with some of this stuff. :D

Anyway, if you're still looking for suggestions, then I have one. In my current game, I'm playing with the rather unorthodox party of Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Cernd, Jan, and a Fighter/Mage PC. That's five out of six characters who can cast either Stoneskins or Ironskins. Anyway, it's always bothered me how your colour selections are overidden by that crap ugly grey colour. :D

I was wondering if maybe there was some way you could just remove that aspect from Stone/Ironskins? I usually go by the portait icon when it comes to determining when they've run out, anyway. I'm just quite tired at this point of having 5/6ths of my party completely grey-ed out all the time. :D

I really know nothing about how the inner workings of the game function, so forgive me if this is a blatantly stupid suggestion. If you can make it happen, then that's awesome. Either way, keep up the good work! :D

Archived