hi, i'm new to this forum (and BG2 mods, but i like what i've seen of 'em :) ) but i've been having a bit of a problem with this mod. i'm using the macOSX version, and every time i get into the conversation/drinking contest with dewey in the five flagons the game crashes, soon as she wanders off drunk it quits itself. i'm assuming it's not intentional but :)

No worries. :)

Well, that's the latest version, so, umm. I'm not sure what's up, will try and have a think. Any other Mac users reading: have you had this problem, or not had this problem?

No worries. :undecided:

Well, that's the latest version, so, umm. I'm not sure what's up, will try and have a think. Any other Mac users reading: have you had this problem, or not had this problem?

Not a Mac user--but I couldn't find anyone to talk to about unusual drinks in the Five Flagons. Everyone there had their usual conversations.

Hm. Just checked. I've version 2, so the problem may already have been dealt with.

It was fun, by the way--I think you've created the ultimate Fed-Ex quest :)

CHARNAME's Postal Service. Now operating in Athkatla and the greater metropolitan area. :undecided:

Well, s/he has to do something after finishing with the Bhaalspawn wars. And, clearly, there's a market for it.

I think the bartender of the Five Flagons might know something about certain unusual drinks.

He was the first person I asked. I got the original dialog, no new questions at all.

Hmmm, my memory's not great, but the option to dicsuss unusual drinks might be deeper in the dialogue, under the option where you ask if the Five Flagons stocks all known drinks... Or maybe that was altered later in the piece... anyone got a better memory than me? :undecided:

Hmmm, my memory's not great, but the option to dicsuss unusual drinks might be deeper in the dialogue, under the option where you ask if the Five Flagons stocks all known drinks... Or maybe that was altered later in the piece... anyone got a better memory than me? :undecided:

I can't swear that I went through every option, but I was pretty thorough in following through different paths. He did, after all, seem like the logical person to ask. I tried several different times, too, just on the off chance that I had to have some other drink first in order to trigger the conversation.

I remember that it wasn't that deep in the dialogue. You may need to go back and speak with Drini first, perhaps. I do remember it was made slightly more complex at the end of development, and maybe that's how. :undecided:

Archived