is there any fix for SCS v30 ?

Well, you download the BWS from here, extract it and run the BiG World Setup.vbs in it, and install the mods to your BG1EE game.

OR:
Hmm, don't know if this works on BG1EE... but at least in BG2, you extract all the mods into your game folder, download the Fixpack master from this direct link, extract the content of the "BiG-World-Fixpack-master" folder strait to the game folder, that includes the "BiG World Fixpack.bat" -file, which you then run and it will apply the needed files and then you install the wanted mods manually.

OR:

You open the extracted mod files, and manually apply the patches by opening the .patch files individually, then opening the referred files in the mod folder with Notepad, finding the minus -lines, and remove them, and then you move pass the lines that have no pluses or minuses, and add the lines that have the plus in front of them, copy the extra _copy/tra/ -files if you feel so inclined, delete the files from the mod folder that are inside the _delete -folder... if you want to do things way too manually than you are supposed to.

Or just go with the first option.

Since 2 years, you run BWS via 'Start BiG World Setup - Update If Needed'

OIuh, so it doesn't have a .vbs as a file type :p ... and one can't use the other .vbs in the folder for anyreason... if you notice, I didn't quote the file name, but were kinda correct on both accounts either way.

What I was doing was giving an answer that can be used in more cases than yours. I named the exact file type so DrAzTiK could be sure to understand that the probable file would be which ever contained ALL of the description I said... unlike yours. See, I can see your point, but it's not that valid here. And I was in a bit of a hurry... but I still placed a special emphasis on the file type as people might not be that familiar with the fact that one uses the file alike they are .exe for example, even if they on your computer don't have visible file extension.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola