Can't start baybsitting quest

I can't get the Babysitting in Nashkel quest to start. I talk to the mom but no matter which option I pick, she just tells me she doesn't want to waste my time. My main character is a Paladin and my reputation is 18, and it says either one of these should be enough. I don't have any evil characters in my party either. Am I missing something here? Thanks for any help.

Update: I went back to an earlier save and can now start the quest, but I can't get the conversation to advance past the first dialog with the daughter. I talk to her, get interrupted by "Bear!" several times, then I give them the doll and bear. But when I talk to her again, the same conversation repeats. I end up trying to give them the doll and bear again, although this time it doesn't remove them from my inventory because I no longer have them. I can't get anything else to happen. I think this quest is broken for me. Any similar experiences?

Can you post the content of your WeiDU.log?

Did you start a new game after your installation?

By the way, the kids are not easy to handle. Hey, they are kids. :rolleyes:

Try other options instead of try to give them the dolls.

Greetings Leomar

Can you post the content of your WeiDU.log?

Did you start a new game after your installation?

By the way, the kids are not easy to handle. Hey, they are kids. :hm:

Try other options instead of try to give them the dolls.

Greetings Leomar

Hi, I went back to an earlier save and completed the quest. I am seeing more weird things, though, and I had been thinking for awhile anyway about starting a new game and I might just do that.

Thanks for your reply.

Archived