Banana! NPC Mod Released!

theacefes

Dammit, you're right.

At the moment, however, I'm a bit preoccupied with my new job and trying to get Sarah ToB finished before I start university in July. I will strive for the release of another entertaining yet pointless and embarrassing mod though, I swear it.

And I promise to stop Noctalys from singing this time.

Dammit, you're right.

At the moment, however, I'm a bit preoccupied with my new job and trying to get Sarah ToB finished before I start university in July. I will strive for the release of another entertaining yet pointless and embarrassing mod though, I swear it.

And I promise to stop Noctalys from singing this time.

And thank the gods for that! If I sing once more, I think the astonished laughter of the masses will cause a tear in the fabric of reality that will rend the universe asunder!

....On second thought, that seems like a really awesome excuse for me to sing.

Hey guys, we've decided to go ahead and commence with the Banana! romance portion of the mod. The romance will include several lovetalks (male PC only, sorry girl PCs), flirts including PID, and even a Tree of Life talk!

For fruit!

You realize, of course, that now it's peanut butter jelly time.

Peanut butter Jelly Time, Peanut butter Jelly Time, Peanut butter Jelly Time, Where he at? Where he at? Where he at? Where he at? There he go, There he go, There he go, There he go ... Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!

The dog in the banana suit keeps going through my head every time.

Great Mod!

peanutbutterjellytime.jpg

Archived