Do most things work with BG2EE

Belanos

At the moment, no, they don't. There was talk about it a long time ago, but it seems they have no interest in making it in to a CD. I suppose it's just as well... so few stores carry computer games anymore.

Of course, that could change at any time, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

Its under your documents folder. You need to make a portraits folder and then dump your portraits in there. Like this image.

Cant acess my save folder for BGII:EE bc there isnt one yet the game saves as normal, nor can i modify the portraits...no folder for sounds either, not sure how to fix this

post-454-0-77031900-1408505149_thumb.jpg

Its under your documents folder. You need to make a portraits folder and then dump your portraits in there. Like this image.

Cant acess my save folder for BGII:EE bc there isnt one yet the game saves as normal, nor can i modify the portraits...no folder for sounds either, not sure how to fix this

thanks that fixed it. The shadowkeeper program, it reads the directory for my instillation of BGII (regular) , i tried to assign it to the EE folder and it says it cant read the text resorces. Is the SK compatible with BGII:EE?

Archived