Thieves' Store?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2004 - 01:28 PM

I see that you're including a Bard's Store. Any thought to including a Thieves' Store? I don't mean a glorigied fence selling the normal junk, but a thieves store that sells some decent thieves' equipment.

Some thoughts...

In IWD1, there's some minor thieves' type of equipment that's not over powered like quiet boots, boots of the fox, and a shadowed cloak that would make nice stuff for a store.

Also, a large supply of poisoned throwing daggers. Perhaps a returning poisoned throwing dagger. Arrows and Bolts of Biting would seem obvious. Perhaps even create some sort of "bullet" of Biting as well. Perhaps bring the Venom dagger from BG1 into BG2. And/or create a poisoned short sword. (Yes, there is a "poison" theme here.)

Perhaps some sort of thief's bow... a nice +1 or +2 short bow that gives some plusses to move silently and/or hide in shadows. Perhaps even Invis 1/day.

Other stuff like potions of Master Theivery, Perception, Power, Antidote, and/or STR. Potions that are very thieving related.

Just some thoughts. I'm not thinking about "great" equipment. Perhaps just cheaper stuff with smaller bonuses.

#2 Galactygon

Galactygon

Nostradoctopus

• Modders
  • 723 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 04:14 PM

It can be attatched to some quest having to do with shadow thieves...

-Galactygon

Edited by Galactygon, 31 December 2004 - 04:15 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 igi

igi

IESDP Guardian

• Gibberlings
  • 1220 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 04:31 PM

I'd be against stores specifically aimed at one class. Spread the items around in other stores, or containers, or monsters or something.

#4 Andyr

Andyr

HELLO EVERYBODY

• Retired Gibberlings
  • 4534 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 06:45 PM

forgive bad grammar, is party induced. :)

I have made new items, in Tutu they can vbe found with Black Lily and in SoA with Roger the fence
Since you're here, download G3 mods please...

Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

The most reliable way to get hold of me is via email (button when viewing my profile).

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users