Bugs/Typos in v3

Grim Squeaker

Due to a small ballsup on my part, in turns out Tyris is actually ToB only. This will be fixed in the next version, but for the time being, if you want to install Tyris and don't have ToB, please do the following:

1) Download the attached file.

2) Unzip it and drop the contents into your override folder.

3) Now install Tyris.

Invisabo.zip

Due to a small ballsup on my part, in turns out Tyris is actually SoA only. This will be fixed in the next version, but for the time being, if you want to install Tyris and don't have ToB, please do the following:

3) Now install Tyris.

You mean Tob only in that first line?

Due to a small ballsup on my part, in turns out Tyris is actually SoA only. This will be fixed in the next version, but for the time being, if you want to install Tyris and don't have ToB, please do the following:

3) Now install Tyris.

You mean Tob only in that first line?

D'oh! Yes.

That's what I get for changing my sentence half way through without proofing it...

Guest DingoSuede

I have an odd one. After a lovetalk, I think it's the 21st or 22nd one, the TyrisRomanceActive global is set to 2. When this happens, Tyris and Jaheira move extremely slowly, and only about 5 feet at a time. When I click on a space, all six of my party members' little 'move here' icons show up, but a second later, tyris and jaheira's disappear and they just stand there while everyone else keeps moving. Not sure how to fix it, besides just keeping the global set to 1.

The first time I click on the AI in the corner of the screen I get Tyris' leaving dialogue. Could possibly be a conflict cos I tend to install a good number of mods but I thought I'd mention it anyhow.

Well, that's odd. Do you have any reputationy mods installed e.g., Virtue?

Well, that's odd. Do you have any reputationy mods installed e.g., Virtue?

I do indeed have Virtue. Do I need to uninstall it?

Well, that will definitely* fix the problem. I'll then have to look through how Virtue works in order to get them to play nice.

*95% sure

I encountered a small bug in the Copper Coronet. I started talking to "Jierdan", and Tyris jumps in right after he offers me the 10,000, but before he marks my map, and say that Jierdan is a petty creature, not worth of worship. Jierdan tells her to buzz off, and that he is really interested in my fathers, before marking my map and ending the conversation.

Dang, looks like she interjected into to the wrong dialogue with Firkragg (that should've played when he starts being a dick in dragon form). Will fix.

Edit: Okay, here is the quick fix if you want it. Download and unzip. Then replace your BG2/TyrisFlare/Dialogue/Interjections.d with this new version and reinstall her.

Interjections.zip

I have an odd one. After a lovetalk, I think it's the 21st or 22nd one, the TyrisRomanceActive global is set to 2. When this happens, Tyris and Jaheira move extremely slowly, and only about 5 feet at a time. When I click on a space, all six of my party members' little 'move here' icons show up, but a second later, tyris and jaheira's disappear and they just stand there while everyone else keeps moving. Not sure how to fix it, besides just keeping the global set to 1.

Im having the same problem...Id be thankfull for any solution?:)

Archived