Petsy needs some testing

Hi! Yesterday I prepared the official beta of romanceable halfling girl. It's a pity that short guys can't have any nice girls. I try to change this fact. If any of you is willing to check if everything works as it should, visit SHS' Classfields to get the beta. Just install it and let me know over there if you like the idea, if it works, or even comments about her portrait :p

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/54472-help-wanted-petsy-npc-official-beta-testing/page__pid__537968#entry537968

Cheers

Lava

A little bug in "Petsy". When doing the Maevar quest for Renal Bloodscalp with Petsy in the party, Edwin subquest of killing Rayic Gethras won't work unless Petsy is present to make her interjection in Edwin's dialogue.

By the way, congratulations for your work. It is an awesome NPC and i haven't play a half of it yet.

Hmm, she should join even if Jaheira is not in the party. Is the dialogue broken or something? Will take a look at it before the next release.

Thanks for the report and remember that v1 has been released. Check CoM forums :) But the only difference is a crossmod content with Nephele :)

Edited by Lava

I am currently playing Petsy, so far havent had any problems....i did notice that she wont join u unless Jaheira is present? I am liking her mod so far ;)

Well what happened was the way she greets u abt who she is, minsc comments , but jaheira corrects her, at the time i entered seas bounty with myself,minsc and yoshimo (left jaheria outside so as not to have to start the Baron ployer q at that time) and after minsc's comment thats it no option to join....but when i had Jaheira in there to she corrects her and u hv the option to take her with u