Is this still going?

Celestyn

I think it would help it the banner for HDR was not still going over at PPG. I think that is why people come here looking for news.

So...is it allowed to post in here at all? Or is no-one ever supposed to post in here?

It's hard to know where Dalis is concerned.

It's just that posting here bumps it to the top of the unread posts. Disappointing to think there is something new, when it's just people talking about a mod on another forum. Kind of like those horrible spam-bots, but no one is selling anything.

It's just that posting here bumps it to the top of the unread posts. Disappointing to think there is something new, when it's just people talking about a mod on another forum. Kind of like those horrible spam-bots, but no one is selling anything.

I realize that, but I think people automatically come here for anything romance-related for Dalis. And that banner is still running. It is just that having someone pop in and say you can't post or whatever doesn't help the people who think that HDR may be being revived here.

Equally, if not more, disappointing (imho) to see the banner a PPG and think the project has been resurrected--who should be poked to get that corrected? Someone at PPG, or are they waiting for someone from G3 to ask them to do it?

And just another thought: this forum still shows up on the drop-down for mods "In Progress" on the main page--probably another reason people end up here, thinking the mod is still live.

Regards to all,

Philodox

Cam was alerted to the issue. Guys, we know it's frustrating, but well, life goes on, and other modders doing their best to get the repalcement projects going, so let's just cheer them on instead of feeling infinetly sad that this one didn't work out. It's after all not the first and not the last project to bite the dust. :)

Guest Neph

Guys, if you have Shadowkeeper and Haer'dalis in your group, go to his Global Variables and scrolling down to "HAERDALISROMANCE" and set the number to 1.

He was originally intended to be romanced, I believe..

I could be wrong though, I just found it last night while dinking around with Shadowkeeper. ^_^

Archived