Male romances (OC)

Domi

I will replay the game in 6 months  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Neeshka! Neeshka! Neeshka!

She's cute, she's funny, she's entertaining, and most importantly, she's not a creepy elven stalker who dresses in burlap bags! Honesty, I've always seen the damn elf as an unwanted pest only kept around because I need a healer.

Qara could also be fun, as I could see a chick that crazy being a downright freak, and it could be funny to RP a hero with an unstable and demanding girlfriend with strange demands and fetishes. I just can't see a woman that crazy not being a marginal nymphomaniac with a thing for candles. Could be interesting, in the Chinese sense.

SoZ is definetly out of the question as the matters stand now. I am finally about to emerge from my husband's semester and all the associated extras I had to do in RL. I will try to slowly start trying to phase the modding in. I will let you know folks what if anything I will be doing in the beginning of May. I am actually thinking that finishing the Deathstalker and Neeshka is about as much as I can handle over the summer, if that. I don't mean to be mysterious and stuff, but the last thing I want is to commit to something and then not to do it!

I started writing Neeshka's talks, with the first three being 'specialty' talks for aasimar, tiefling and genasis coming in the beginning of the game (different placement for aasi/tiefling and genasis but close). I know, not many people will see those, but Cmorgan had a nice opening line that I ran with and it started coming together. So, keeping my fingers crossed that it is a good start :rolleyes:

Thank you for your vote of confidence :rolleyes: I was hoping to copy my hand-written talk (Palm battery died again, so a lot of hand-writing here) during a mighty boring HR meeting today, but they cancelled the sucker (I might be the only one a bit sad about it!). My hubby ordered another battery, so it should speed things up once he fixes the Palm :mwaha:

Guest Savva

Oh....I don't like Nishka. She is idiot. She is betrayer!!! (sorry for English -I'm from Russia)))

I like Qara very much. I Want her)) So i try to do a mod which helps player to have a romance with her.

If it not to much Trouble, I would enjoy seeing Qara as a romance option :rolleyes: please make it happen

QARA?! How about I flame you now an get it over with!(pun) Honestly, she's a psycopath(I think she is more Chaotic Evil), she thinks that she is smarter than everyone else(I see Khelgar as being smarter), and she is as attractive as a bladling(high CHA my ass)

If it not to much Trouble, I would enjoy seeing Qara as a romance option :D please make it happen

QARA?! How about I flame you now an get it over with!(pun) Honestly, she's a psycopath(I think she is more Chaotic Evil), she thinks that she is smarter than everyone else(I see Khelgar as being smarter), and she is as attractive as a bladling(high CHA my ass)

Wow such hostility within you :rolleyes:, I like Neeshka and Elanee but, I want more than two option when it comes to the romance of my characters, personally I rather have a third romance option with Qara, then say Zhjaeve :).

Archived