Male romances (OC)

Domi

I will replay the game in 6 months  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow such hostility within you :) , I like Neeshka and Elanee but, I want more than two option when it comes to the romance of my characters, personally I rather have a third romance option with Qara, then say Zhjaeve ;) .

Zhajeve? Know that i think she's a bit old for romance :( . i always envision her having grandchildren on her home plane who are waiting for her return. and then what would you discuss in your LT's? how to meditate? but Qara is really cool and has a great potential i think. i like her more than the constantly lying kleptomaniac or the druid who's called by many "creepy stalker"(i think she's simply boring) qara reminds me of edwin in the way she pisses people off (low wisdom, hehe) and if you nice to her she even offers to fight lorne instead of you. i would like someone to write a qara friendship or romance but i don't think there are chances for it. very few players like her :hm:

i would like someone to write a qara friendship or romance but i don't think there are chances for it. very few players like her

QFT. Exactly. I like Qara myself, and a romance for a fire genasi would have been imo an awsome niche romance, but I'd rather work on stuff that will get played :hm: I mean, the game is growing old as is, I am worried Neeshka's romance won't get played much by the time I finish it :) Well, there was next to no interest in it lately. Well, Okay, maybe I am paranoid.

QFT. Exactly. I like Qara myself, and a romance for a fire genasi would have been imo an awsome niche romance, but I'd rather work on stuff that will get played :) I mean, the game is growing old as is, I am worried Neeshka's romance won't get played much by the time I finish it :( Well, there was next to no interest in it lately. Well, Okay, maybe I am paranoid.

Yes, you are being paranoid, just look at the poll. :hm:

Guest Guest

Neeshka! I've been playing OC for several days and it appeared quite obvious to me that there was Neeshka romance in campaign (and hopefully Qara's too), but just now I've read it isn't so. :) Such a shame Obsidian left this part of the game so underdeveloped. I really hope to play your mod when you finish it.

Guest Planescaped

Obsidian are slowly becoming more and more like Peter Molynuex.

But I still love Chris Avellon. If he could make the Unbroken Circle of Zerthimon a fascinating read he can make anything.

Archived