Flirting with Sand

*Groan* I would adn I emphasise! It is really hard not to make a mistake of saving the original module when working on a mod, and that means a re-install next time round when something goes heywire. And I have a set of 7 CDs, not a DVD, why did I bought CDs, I dunno. Argh.

At any rate, yay, Berelinde, and I will copy over the files you fixed onto my install if you PM me the names right away to make sure our versions are the same.

The version is already uploaded to the server. I will send you the download link at once so you can get the files you need from it.

As for the changes I made to the mod since version 3, I changed gl_sand.dlg and moved it from Casavir's sub-folder to the "Shared" sub-folder, I added a "Sand" sub-folder, and I added one completely new dialogue file, sr_flirt.dlg, to that new sub-folder. In other words, I changed nothing that you would need to access for Neeshka.

Yes, I do plan to eventually do a full romance for him and I am starting to come up with a list of likely topics and insertion points, but that's still pretty far out on the horizon and depends largely on whether folks still want to see a full romance after they've played with the flirts for a while.

In other words, let's see how the flirt pack goes over. :cool:

Guest Elflady

This may be a stupid question, but is this available for download yet? I was looking for a big announcement, but nothing. And I checked the page for the Romance Package, but it wasn't really specific either. Anyhow, I would LOVE to try this out if someone could tell me where to download it. Sand is the best!

Archived