SoD and "allow NPC pairs to separate"

6 minutes ago, DavidW said:

This will definitely not happen unless either (a) someone else codes it, or (b) I find time to play SoD. (I am assiduously avoiding looking at SoD to avoid spoilers.)

Then I will be sure not to mention that Noober's second cousin, Nüber, is the one pulling the strings all along.

This may be a pain to do, because unlike vanilla BGs there is a shitload of interconnected conversations pertaining to joining/departure.

Will it be enough to severe just "we're leaving together" checks for manual party restructuring, while keeping "we're joining together" and reputation departures intact?

@Blash2 I think so, yes.

Spoiler

NPCs leave after the first dungeon, and after that, Minsc and Dynaheir will be recruitable as a couple.

On 12/28/2018 at 6:14 PM, CamDawg said:

Then I will be sure not to mention that Noober's second cousin, Nüber, is the one pulling the strings all along.

Oh! Didn't see this earlier. And here I was, thinking it was the 4th grade cousin Nööber.

55 minutes ago, jastey said:

@Blash2 I think so, yes.

Hide contents

NPCs leave after the first dungeon, and after that, Minsc and Dynaheir will be recruitable as a couple.

Oh! Didn't see this earlier. And here I was, thinking it was the 4th grade cousin Nööber.

Thanks!

Unless.. in an EET game, I kill Dynaheir in the BGEE part of the game.. then I should get only Minsc in SoD.

Nevermind, I already got the answer here: 

Edited by Blash2