Endings

Sergio

Heya,

Are you not able to finish your game because of the error reported in your last post? If so, I hope we can work things out for you...In any case I can probably dig up those files for you...you might be able to view them yourself; I know where they are in the Mac download, but not in the PC version.

Hi,
can someone copy me the last banter by Angelo in the throne of bhaal, when you are getting offered godhood, both evil and good charname?

And what about the epilogues?

:D

Since you're having errors with other mods and you couldn't get the endings for 1) Kivan 2) Ajantis 3) Angelo 4) Dace, though these mods have been around for a while, I can only recommend you to try a normal install without all this megamod headache. And this time, do ask the megamod folks for a nice, working install order(or your Sarevok dialogue will be screwed again).

Kulyok don't get too hard on me. The only thing possible in these times is experimenting.
Also there are bug due to the megamod, and bug that have nothing to do with the megamod install.

My next install won't have both Ascension and Wheels of prophecy, so you can rest assured that it is unlikely I'm going to experience ToB bugs.

The only thing that you can't say BP is faulty for are bug that seem to happen inside the mod and ONLY inside the mod. Let's be sincere, I didn't come there telling that it was fault of these mods if something didn't work. Especially when I see Sarevok bantering like if he is facing melissan >.<
I know it is something wrong inside my install.
Did I say that it was Xan not working properly at that time? I think not, but I could be wrong - and definitely, it wasn't Xan's fault; if I said otherwise, I apologize now. And it was your help that made me detect what was the issue :p

But when there is other stuff that shouldn't happen, like a npc confusing charname's sex, I doubt megamods are the culprit :p

Anyway, don't worry Sister Vigilante. I loved Angelo and I'm going to play it once again - I was just curious if the file containing the endings for each npc mod had to be labelled in some way. Because it feels strange to me that a person that has to check the ending of a custom npc mod, has to check each file until he finds the endings. :D

Archived