Bugs/Typos in v4

Grim Squeaker

Two things I've noticed so far.

When talking to Volo his information on Tyris has a typo "Trapped in an unknwon land"

Also the first love talk, the one starting with "Isn't that just the way of things?" has played repeatedly for me. So far shortly after starting, shortly after getting into Saradush, and once more shortly after dealing with the Ardic quest. Looking at the variables through Shadow Keeper I'm seeing G#TF.LOVETALK at 48 on my save just after the first time it popped up and at 50 as of the most recent one and G#TF.EXPLOVETALK at 2 for both saves.

Two things I've noticed so far.

When talking to Volo his information on Tyris has a typo "Trapped in an unknwon land"

Also the first love talk, the one starting with "Isn't that just the way of things?" has played repeatedly for me. So far shortly after starting, shortly after getting into Saradush, and once more shortly after dealing with the Ardic quest. Looking at the variables through Shadow Keeper I'm seeing G#TF.LOVETALK at 48 on my save just after the first time it popped up and at 50 as of the most recent one and G#TF.EXPLOVETALK at 2 for both saves.

I have no idea how the latter bug slipped through the net given that I played through the entire thing. Probably due to a copy and pasting error, it was incrementing the SoA lovetalk count rather than the ToB one.

Edit: I've fasttracked version 5 out to fix these as that second bug is unforgiveable. I'm sorry, but you'll have to restart ToB if you want to play my stupid mod :cool:

Archived