Developer Diary

CamDawg

June 16, 2013

About half-done with lovetalk 4. I will hope to finish it midweek. Once again, work/real life taking a bite of time, but lovetalks are also harder (trying to vary options, make sure the branches make sense, etc.)

This will officially be half done on lovetalks as well. I have 8 planned (including the obligatory 'What happens to us' last lovetalk), and a possible 9th. There will definitely be 4 epilogues. Some you can expect, such as if Del is not in a romance, or Del is in a romance with the PC and he ascends, or in a romance, and the PC doesn't ascend.

Edited by Bri

June 23, 2013

Didn't mean for it to take longer than I intended, but the fourth lovetalk is finished. I will do a little editing on it, but nothing major (just add a little flare here and there when I get a little clearer head).

July 25, 2013

Ugh, sorry for the large delays. Really wanted to have more work done. Same reasons as before (work, holiday, etc.) as well as having a filling fall out. *shakes head*

I am almost done with the fifth lovetalk, though, leaving 3 more, as well as the Post-Melissan dialogue.

Nov. 7, 2013

A little more progress on Lovetalk 6 (9 planned). More frustrated that Lovetalk 5's file got corrupted, and I need to remake it. All other previous work is backed up and/or put up in the work section, so nothing else was affected.

Edited by Bri

May 13, 2014

Half done on the next Lovetalk. Progress has been slow as usual, but also due to me actually doing some writing for a Pen-and-Paper RPG. This should be finished by next week, so I will devote the rest of May, and June to finishing up Del's writing. I appreciate all those who have been patient with me. However, I don't foresee any problem finishing the last batch of lovetalks, and the epilogues. There will still need to be editing, and coding, but the writing itself should be done.

Edited by Bri

June 16, 2014

The writing took longer than anticipated. 12,000 words in a month...

Anyways, did some more work on the next lovetalk and it should be done by Wednesday. That will leave 3 more lovetalks and epilogues. I am aiming for one lovetalk per week starting next week. One is planned for after the Cyric encounter, and the last after the final trial/test.

Edited by Bri

August 25, 2014

Over 2 months since the last update, and yeah, I know it is set on repeat. As I mentioned in the comment thread, part of it lately was do to writing for some table-top rpgs, but I've also been picked to help do some writing for Winter Wolves Games.

However, the delays have gotten beyond silly on Del. I will do one romance talk a week (there are only about 3 left and epilogues). True, there will be some editing as well.

Nov. 13, 2014

Still working on the Winter Wolves project. The majority of the Winter Wolves stuff will be done by the end of December/start of January. If nothing else, I will focus on finishing the last bits of Del after that.

The biggest benefit is I also was finally able to get a better job which is more conducive to free time and not being drained at the end of the day.

Edited by Bri

March 27, 2015

Yikes, I can't believe it has been six months (but in a good way). Another update; the writing project for Winter Wolves has gone on longer than I expected, but I'm entering the home stretch for it. What can I say other than feature creep so writing for it will go into April definitely.

After I finish that, I will devote my time to tying up the last of Del's stuff (the last romance banters, and epilogues). If nothing else, it has rekindled my desire to write.

Edited by Bri

May 2, 2015

I've finished the first script for Winter Wolves, and will be spending at a least a month correcting it, and adding a bit of other things. However, once the project is done, I will finish up the writing for Delainy (or sneak it in when taking a break from the Winter Wolves stuff).