Banter idea

yarpen

As we know, Aerie haven't got her fully devoted faith. Maybe you can make a banters, where Jelina will convert Aerie into Lathander faith (maybe give then kit for Aerie?). For example they're talking about faiths, Jelina will talk about Lathander blessings, strength of young, power of life... and it will charm Aerie? :(

It's only a little idea, if you don't like it or have got now all banters then sorry - you can delete that ;)

As we know, Aerie haven't got her fully devoted faith. Maybe you can make a banters, where Jelina will convert Aerie into Lathander faith (maybe give then kit for Aerie?). For example they're talking about faiths, Jelina will talk about Lathander blessings, strength of young, power of life... and it will charm Aerie? :(

It's only a little idea, if you don't like it or have got now all banters then sorry - you can delete that ;)

It's an interesting idea, but Aerie is pretty devoted in her worship of Baevan, so I don't think she'd change that. We have had it suggested that we include a banter about 'worshipping an unusual deity for your race', but we haven't decided to run with that idea (though we might at some stage).

And no worries, suggestions are always welcome!

Banter?

Like i said in the FAQ thread, prehaps some crossmod banter between Jelina, Auren, Minsc and his witch (or just minsc) would be cool, two NPCs modelled on actresses from charmed talking to Minsc about witches

As much fun as breaking the fourth wall can be, this project really isn't going to be a place for it, I'm afraid. We may have some discussions on the theme of magic, but it won't be anything whatsoever to do with the origins of her portrait. For a start, she isn't a witch :p

yes, i was just thinking of an idea for a cool banter is all, (i enjoy banters with Minsc).

and yes i can see that it might be hard to work with, but would be interesting none the less.

Viconia is a cleric of shar who is a human divinity too. It could be interestning to see Jelina or Viconia trying to establish a parallelism between thei believings. But i don't remember what exactly are the relationship between Shar and Lathander. I suppose that Shar dislikeshim for being a good divinity.

Archived