Flirt Previews

Grim Squeaker

Well, first of all we'd like to thank you guys for the positive reaction to the mod announcement. And as something of a thank you for your support (and because we like watching you squirm :() we thought we'd post a couple of previews of some of the player-initiated flirts.

These ones are are for the early stage of the romance:

Player: (Try and catch Jelina's eye.)

Jelina: (Looking over at Jelina, you begin to notice the way she absent-mindedly twirls her hair as she walks. Smiling to yourself, you hardly realise when she glances up, catching your gaze. Seeing the docile grin on your face, Jelina giggles, sticking her tongue out at you playfully.)

Player: (Kiss Jelina on the cheek.)

Jelina: (Jelina blushes as you approach her, turning a delightful shade of pink. You press your lips to her cheek, but as you do she pulls away suddenly.)

(Jelina looks embarrassed at her own overreaction.) Sorry, <CHARNAME>, you just caught me off guard.

(Moving closer to you, she kisses you softly on the lips, stepping away a moment later. Blushing slightly, you find yourself startled by her affections.) See? Sometimes a little warning is nice.

Here's one from the serious stage of the romance:

Player: (Kiss Jelina passionately.)

Jelina: (Wrapping an arm around her waist you pull Jelina towards you roughly, locking lips with hers in a passionate kiss. Clearly enjoying your display of animal lust, Jelina attempts to fight back with her lips in the battle for dominance, but to no avail.)

(After an intense kiss, your lips part and Jelina rewards you with a friendly bite of your lower lip, growling under her panted breath.)

Well we've been promising it for a while so here is a Jelina (interior) bathing flirt:

Player: (Bathe with Jelina.)

Jelina: (You walk with Jelina towards the bathing rooms where an apologetic attendant tells you that there is only one room available and it contains a very small bath not suitable for... couples. Slightly disappointed you turn to Jelina, who is already paying the attendant for the use of the room, despite the inadequate facilities.)

(You open the door of the chamber to reveal what you believe to be the smallest bathtub you have ever seen. Despite this, Jelina begins to slowly undress herself, teasing you slightly by leaving her shirt on until the very end. To your surprise, when you begin to unbutton your tunic, Jelina grabs your hand to stop you, looks deep into your eyes and grins. You don't know what her plan is, but you are certain you will enjoy it.)

(Jelina lowers herself into the steaming bath water and beckons you to stand in front of her. Not wanting to miss a moment of what is to come, you hastily comply with her request. You watch carefully as Jelina opens one of the many jars next to the bathtub and pours the contents into her palm and rubs her hands together, producing a glossy lather.)

(As Jelina begins to shamelessly rub the lather seductively onto her wet skin, you understand the meaning of her previous wicked grin. You stand transfixed as she rubs the liquid over her breasts and down her body. Lifting one leg out the water she beckons you forwards, and eagerly awaiting whatever pleasures she has in mind you step as close as possible to the tub's edge without risking falling in.)

(Her toes outstretched, Jelina raises her foot towards your lips and teasingly applies the lather down her slender leg towards her hips. Staring you deep in the eyes, Jelina raises her hand to beckon you even closer. As you lean over her glistening body, Jelina suddenly reaches out and grabs you by the collar, pulling you on top of her, sending most of the contents of the bath shooting over the sides.)

(Kissing you intensely, Jelina rubs her wet hands over your chest before whispering in your ear, sensually.) Shall we retire now, my love?

(Her voice lowers to a deep, sexual growl.) I hope you don't intend to sleep...

Your comments/suggestions/general feedback are all appreciated!

Edited by Grim Squeaker

Thought I’d split this out from the “Any chance for update†thread, as title sounds more like a progress report/nag thread and make a dedicated “feedback†one.

Love your work as always.

Tbh tho, I’m having a hard time picturing the very ending of your latest (bathing flirt) preview. Apparently <charname> is still fully clothed when he takes a hard tumble into the tub directly on top of J. For some reason, I can’t seem to shake this picture of J getting a hard knock on the back of her head on the tub and trying mightily to prevent water shooting up her nostrils, hehe.

Maybe it’s just me :):)

Edited by ShadesofGrey

Okay, I decided to merge this with the flirt thread, because it's feedback relating directly to it.

Tbh tho, I’m having a hard time picturing the very ending of your latest (bathing flirt) preview. Apparently <charname> is still fully clothed when he takes a hard tumble into the tub directly on top of J. For some reason, I can’t seem to shake this picture of J getting a hard knock on the back of her head on the tub and trying mightily to prevent water shooting up her nostrils, hehe.

Heh. Well it's meant to be a playful (if sudden) pull into the bath rather than a violent yank. So yeah, you end up with a damp player lying on top of Jelina (who I think we can assume is careful enough not to get herself brain damaged in your foreplay).

In my mind it's not ridiculously hard to picture (but then again I knew what we meant when we wrote it). If everyone ends up in a state of confusion we'll see about rephrasing it :)

Edited by Grim Squeaker
In my mind it's not ridiculously hard to picture (but then again I knew what we meant when we wrote it). If everyone ends up in a state of confusion we'll see about rephrasing it

Grim,

This is my first time posting in this forum though I've been following Jelina for some time now. I haven't said much simply because there hasn't been much to say; Jelina appears quite promising. However, I must say that I agree with Shades o' Grey. From my perspective, this bathing flirt sounds cramped, uncomfortable and messy. Plus, the staff at the inn might be a bit PO'd with all the water splashing on the floor. The "eye candy" for charname is likely pleasing but tromping around like a wet dog might not.

That's my take on it. Just one man's opinion.

Question: is that the only indoor bathing flirt? I ask because I doubt every inn has all of its fancy bathing rooms booked at all times. (This also makes for an opportune moment for me to stump for another risqué flirt.)

Jelina looks great, keep up the good work. Thanks for taking feedback.

Colstan

However, I must say that I agree with Shades o' Grey. From my perspective, this bathing flirt sounds cramped, uncomfortable and messy. Plus, the staff at the inn might be a bit PO'd with all the water splashing on the floor. The "eye candy" for charname is likely pleasing but tromping around like a wet dog might not.

Well it's meant to be a little cramped, hence the reason why she bathes and you don't. Uncomfortable? Once in the sense that you get wet. As I said before she's been beckoning you forward so by the time she grabs you, you're leaning over that bath to a ridiculous to degree. Her pull just topples you over, but it's not some ridiculous fall where either of you would suffer injury.

As the flirt suggests it ends with a RestParty() action so you won't be wandering around in soggy clothes for long. And as for the pissed off staff, almost certainly, however that RestParty() might lose something if it was preceded by you losing gold to pay a fine to the innkeeper :)

Question: is that the only indoor bathing flirt? I ask because I doubt every inn has all of its fancy bathing rooms booked at all times. (This also makes for an opportune moment for me to stump for another risqué flirt.)

Don't worry we have other bathing flirts, both inside and outside. Don't think we'll let another one go quite yet though...

Well it's meant to be a little cramped, hence the reason why she bathes and you don't. Uncomfortable? Once in the sense that you get wet. As I said before she's been beckoning you forward so by the time she grabs you, you're leaning over that bath to a ridiculous to degree. Her pull just topples you over, but it's not some ridiculous fall where either of you would suffer injury.

Thank you for the response, sir! It was the big "ker-splash" at the end that seems a bit odd, but I think I get it.

Don't worry we have other bathing flirts, both inside and outside. Don't think we'll let another one go quite yet though...

At some point, how about posting another one of the early flirts where charname and Jelina are still timid about their feelings? Not necessarily right now, just whenever you decide to tease us once again.

Colstan

And as for the pissed off staff, almost certainly, however that RestParty() might lose something if it was preceded by you losing gold to pay a fine to the innkeeper :)

It may just be me, but I think it would be fairly funny to have a little comment added on waking saying you've been fined or, where the innkeeper walks up and complains about the mess.

Haha, when reading the flirt preview I thought it would go like this:

(...)

(Her toes outstretched, Jelina raises her foot towards your lips and teasingly applies the lather down her slender leg towards her hips. Staring you deep in the eyes, Jelina raises her hand to beckon you even closer.) Darling, can you give me the towel, please? I am finished with bathing, and thank you for letting me bath alone in this small tub.~

:) :)