Any chance of an update?

Guest Guest

Not a question per se, but a request for any updates when you are able.

Based on the profile/previews, this looks like a very, very good well written Mod (claps).

PS. The music file DL in the other thread appears to have become a deadlink

First of all thank you for your compliments! I think I can speak for both of us when I say that the thing we were most worried about when working on this was whether people actually liked the writing. So it's good to know we have at least one fan!

Unfortunately I'm afraid we haven't made any progress these past few weeks. Both of us have started term at university (Myself in my final year - lots of work - and Alarielle in 2nd year Medicine - probably even more work) so we haven't had much of a chance to work on Jelina. However, when we get a free moment we might be able to start on the voicing, though that's far from a promise. As I said, we're both very, very busy.

So we can't really offer you any 'we've done this, this and this' kind of updates, though I guess we could preview something else (but nothing too big). We did have plans to reveal one of the bathing flirts, so we might be able to offer you that instead.

As for the music file, hmmm... it works for me and I can see no reason why an attachment would become a dead link. Anyone else having problems with it?

This is a Mod I’ll definitely play when it comes out.

From reading the previews/samples/profile/FAQ she gives me the ‘vibe’ of a genuinely feminine quitely self-confident woman. I really like the flirt preview - no shaking leaf Aerie, no militant Jahs, no err whatever Vic is this.

From what I've seen so far, it also seems that you are not going to be over-reliant on a gimmick/hook to develop the romance like "solve my headcase/solve my super-duper complicated past/answer 10 questions with kindness" and get me as a reward - which is the tack of Bioware and some Mods. These sometimes leave a feeling of 'gratitude love' and/or 'last man on the island.'

Sure, one needs to be supportive and kind, but my impression of the Jelina romance so far is of an authentic mutual attraction developing between two stable/confident people. Very nice, should feel much more rewarding for a player. And, if I may say so, good writing. Kudos :mad:

So, very much looking forward to this Mod, and yes please do post the bathing flirt preview ;)

Note: The music file can’t be direct downloaded with left-click, right-click/save target as works fine. It sounds very Latin, which of course it obviously is, heh. Not sure if it fits with an elf in Faerun but hard to tell without experiencing it in-game, could be really good.

Cheers

Thank you for the feedback :mad:

Yes, we're definitely aiming for a more 'normal' romance, if such a thing exists. I'm hopeful that on completion, we'll be left with a genuine seeming romance that isn't built on acting like a therapist to some deeply psychologically damaged person. I want something where it's ok to say the wrong thing occasionally! ;)

Thank you for the feedback :)

Yes, we're definitely aiming for a more 'normal' romance, if such a thing exists. I'm hopeful that on completion, we'll be left with a genuine seeming romance that isn't built on acting like a therapist to some deeply psychologically damaged person. I want something where it's ok to say the wrong thing occasionally! :D

You mean she won't throw me down a flight of stairs and kick me in the face when I ask her if she's had any past boyfriends?

Thank you!! :)

Hey

I know I am porbably going to be another pain in the ass for you guys asking this same question but have you got an approximate date to release this mod? I have read all of the info on it so far and it looks pretty good. I was going to wait until this mod to come out before I play through the game again but with uni coming up in 2 months I was starting to wonder if it would come out before then.

Anyways, it does look like a good mod so take your time with it.

Cheers

Thanks for showing your support! Unfortunately it's extremely unlikely that Jelina will be released in the next 2 months as Alarielle has exams and I have two enormous essays and my dissertation to work on.

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about her :)

Archived