Portrait tweaking

Kaeloree

If Bons doesn't mind, I'd love to tighten up her portrait a little and add some definition to her nose etc- its a little blurry. :)

Well we have no problem with it and I'd imagine Bons wouldn't, so go ahead (I mean it's not like you're going to realise it for your own mod or claim the portrait as your own). Though personally I see nothing wrong with her nose...

I actually just defined her left one - well, our right. I just made the nose smaller and added a little bit to the bottom of her eyes to prevent the squinting which you mentioned - though I personally can't see it... To me, the eye just looks more defined and a lot less blurry.

Here's a version with a slight enhancement to her eyes, and making her nose smaller.

jelina2copy.jpg

Would you like me to continue, or do you prefer the original?

Okay, Alarielle and I have talked about it and we like your version, though we have a few suggestions for changes.

1) It's about the eye: We both noticed that it has changed dramatically. It's shifted upwards and become a lot thinner (you can see it if you toggle between the two images in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer). Do you think you could maybe have another go at that so she doesn't appear to be squinting?

2) Her armour seems to have become more blurry during the transformation. Was that intentional?

Oh and we thought you might want the original bmp image to use instead as that is of much higher quality than the jpg we posted.

G_JLINAL.bmp

Okay, here's another go - I replaced the parts of the armor which were blurry, so its a bit less but its really not terribly noticeable. Made the eyes wider, giving them the appearance of looking bigger - not sure if this was what you were going for or not, but I'm not sure otherwise how to make them less squinty. I personally think it makes her more attractive, but what do you guys think? ;)

jelina3copy.jpg

Okay, here's another go - I replaced the parts of the armor which were blurry, so its a bit less but its really not terribly noticeable. Made the eyes wider, giving them the appearance of looking bigger - not sure if this was what you were going for or not, but I'm not sure otherwise how to make them less squinty. I personally think it makes her more attractive, but what do you guys think? ;)

jelina3copy.jpg

minor qualm: her nostrils are too pronounced and look unnatural/weird.

LOL... I can't help but think:

<CHARNAME>: Jelina... has anyone told you that your nostrils are BLACK CAVERNS OF DESPAIR?!

Jelina: *shocked*

Mazzy: <CHARNAME>!

Imoen: (Giggle) I don't think that's very nice, little <PRO_BROTHERSISTER>...

I'm sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself. ;)

jelina3.jpg

Archived