Several issues

GhostNWN

Hello.

Since I didn't want to post a new topic for every single thing I think may or may not need fixing, i'll post it all here in this one topic. Please feel free to break it down into several issues.

- (German version only) Spell description for Larloch's Minor drain is incorrectly stating that the target will lose 2 levels when hit instead of taking 4 damage which become temporary hitpoints for the caster.

- Pickpocketing (while invisible) Carston (Firkraag's mage) for the key and freeing Windspear's child may allow completion of this quest (42500 experience per party member). However, you can then go back to Firkraag, talk to him and he seems oblivious to the fact that the child is free. Thus, you can then get the quest from him to take the ownership notice off Windspear and return it to Firkraag who is supposed to kill the child in the meantime (which does not happen as its free) and get another 40500 experience per party member. This is probably not supposed to happen as only one of these options should be completable.

- Description of what Chromatic orb does post level 11 is lacking.

- Magic resistance stacks in a weird fashion. Cloak + rings stack fairly permanently but do not always stack with items such as weapons. I.e. having Ring of Gaxx and Carsomyr can grant either 50 or 60 magic resistance depending on whether you equip Gaxx first or last respectively. Selecting a weapon here counts as re-equipping which would reduce it back to 50.

- Potions cannot be bought from shops when inventory is full even if said potion is already present and still has stack size left in the inventory.

- Similarly, stackable items cannot be picked up from the floor on the adventure screen if inventory is full under the same conditions as above but can be added in inventory screen manually without dropping/repicking.

- (Possibly tweak pack related issue but not sure) Kensai THAC0/Damage progression is problematic. A 27th level Kensai only gets +7 to either instead of +9. Similarly, the weapon speed reduction Kensais are supposed to get is not working at all.

- Interestingly enough, Kensai get the Kai ability for every character level, not just Kensai level. This is noticeable in a dual classed Kensai where the new class supercedes the Kensai class.

- The cloak obtained at the Sahuagin underwater city (the one which is supposed to hold off any targeted damage spell) is not working properly. I had some NPCs successfully cast Magic Missile, Horrid Wilting and Fireballs at times while at other times the cloak actually blocked them. Could this be an issue with this cloak not working properly in conjunction with magical resistance and/or damage type resistances?

- [EDIT] Hurgis Balthezan is evil aligned regardless of whether he is an impostor or the real one. According to what is said about him in dialogues, the real one probably should not be evil aligned. I checked his alignment via spell. I suppose there should thus be 2 versions of him spawning depending on situation or this becomes a 50/50 thing where you have to load and try again (and as a paladin, detect evil really should be the first choice here)

- [EDIT] Carsomyr's description reads that it can cast Dispel Magic unlimited times a day but is actually limited to 3 uses a day and only a weak er version of Dispel Magic that is target only instead of AoE.

Hoping for some comments :)

Since I didn't want to post a new topic for every single thing I think may or may not need fixing, i'll post it all here in this one topic. Please feel free to break it down into several issues.

- (German version only) Spell description for Larloch's Minor drain is incorrectly stating that the target will lose 2 levels when hit instead of taking 4 damage which become temporary hitpoints for the caster.

- Description of what Chromatic orb does post level 11 is lacking.

I think both of these are German language specific, which is problematic inasmuch as nearly everyone who's contributed to the fixpack has been working from an English language version - these are okay in an english dialog.tlk. Want to volunteer :) ?

- Pickpocketing (while invisible) Carston (Firkraag's mage) for the key and freeing Windspear's child may allow completion of this quest (42500 experience per party member). However, you can then go back to Firkraag, talk to him and he seems oblivious to the fact that the child is free. Thus, you can then get the quest from him to take the ownership notice off Windspear and return it to Firkraag who is supposed to kill the child in the meantime (which does not happen as its free) and get another 40500 experience per party member. This is probably not supposed to happen as only one of these options should be completable.
Easy change to make, and I tend to agree, thougt it's not my call.

- Magic resistance stacks in a weird fashion. Cloak + rings stack fairly permanently but do not always stack with items such as weapons. I.e. having Ring of Gaxx and Carsomyr can grant either 50 or 60 magic resistance depending on whether you equip Gaxx first or last respectively. Selecting a weapon here counts as re-equipping which would reduce it back to 50.

This bit of weirdness is particular to items which set magic resistance to a specific value rather than incrementing it. Carsomyr is unfortunately both very popular and a magic-resistance setting item. It's not possible to change the preferential order in which the engine parses effects, and unless there's developer confirmation somewhere that this is okay to change, there's not much that can be done here :(

- Potions cannot be bought from shops when inventory is full even if said potion is already present and still has stack size left in the inventory.

- Similarly, stackable items cannot be picked up from the floor on the adventure screen if inventory is full under the same conditions as above but can be added in inventory screen manually without dropping/repicking.

- Interestingly enough, Kensai get the Kai ability for every character level, not just Kensai level. This is noticeable in a dual classed Kensai where the new class supercedes the Kensai class.

Hardcoded. Can't do anything, sorry :D

- (Possibly tweak pack related issue but not sure) Kensai THAC0/Damage progression is problematic. A 27th level Kensai only gets +7 to either instead of +9. Similarly, the weapon speed reduction Kensais are supposed to get is not working at all.

Fixpack doesn't make any changes to kensai kit abilites. Were you proficient with the weapon you tested with?

- The cloak obtained at the Sahuagin underwater city (the one which is supposed to hold off any targeted damage spell) is not working properly. I had some NPCs successfully cast Magic Missile, Horrid Wilting and Fireballs at times while at other times the cloak actually blocked them. Could this be an issue with this cloak not working properly in conjunction with magical resistance and/or damage type resistances?

It should be protecting you from more of your own spells post-fixpack - I wrote that bit, and didn't include anything to prevent you from casting magic missile on yourself, or using the obscure wish/wildmagic/chain contingency exploits. If one of those spells cast by someone else got through, then there's a problem :)

I think both of these are German language specific, which is problematic inasmuch as nearly everyone who's contributed to the fixpack has been working from an English language version - these are okay in an english dialog.tlk. Want to volunteer :) ?

Sure if you tell me how.

Fixpack doesn't make any changes to kensai kit abilites. Were you proficient with the weapon you tested with?

I did the test on a Kensai, 27th level with 28 multi-classed thief levels proficient 5 stars in Greatswords and 2 stars in Two-hand style using BG2Tweak pack grandmastery fixes.

I did the test on a Kensai, 27th level with 28 multi-classed thief levels proficient 5 stars in Greatswords and 2 stars in Two-hand style using BG2Tweak pack grandmastery fixes.

It should be protecting you from more of your own spells post-fixpack - I wrote that bit, and didn't include anything to prevent you from casting magic missile on yourself, or using the obscure wish/wildmagic/chain contingency exploits. If one of those spells cast by someone else got through, then there's a problem :)

Since that character is a Kensai, I unfortunately don't cast all that many spells. It was from other NPCs casting at me and those were not wild mages.

Oh, and I just thought of another one:

Lesser spell turning does not protect from Imprisonment? Kangaxx the demi lich cast that at my Kensai who used the ring of spellturning and it imprisoned her. Spelltrap worked just fine against that OTOH.

Thanks for checking on these for me. There's 2 more in the main topic atm :(

And what's with my quotes not working...

Sure if you tell me how.
Depends how editor conversant you are, and also what mods you have installed :) The correct string can always be looked up in Near Infinity or some such - the difficulty is making sure that it's a bug in the unmodded game :(

Post WeiDU log, please? It's awfully difficult to tell that weapon speed modifier is doing anything to begin with (you need multiple groups and sample sizes of roughly 1000, it's miserable to test).

Since that character is a Kensai, I unfortunately don't cast all that many spells. It was from other NPCs casting at me and those were not wild mages.
That's bad. WeiDU.log, please.

Oh, and I just thought of another one:

Lesser spell turning does not protect from Imprisonment? Kangaxx the demi lich cast that at my Kensai who used the ring of spellturning and it imprisoned her. Spelltrap worked just fine against that OTOH.

Minor Spell Turning isn't supposed to block 9th level spells (which Kangaxx's Trap the Soul is considered to be). There's a bug in the wizard version that blocks up to seventh level spells, though.

There are two versions of Hurgis in the unmodded game, fake(Chaotic Evil) and real(Lawful Good).

Carsomyr sounds like another translation issue :) The dispel magic on hit is unlimited, and the castable dispel magic is thrice daily.

WeiDU log. Its mostly German though, so yeah.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Hauptteil reparieren
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #2 // Superfroehlicher Spass gluecklicher Modder Pack
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #100 // Die Gruppe bekommt Erfahrungspunkte dafuer, dass Ihr Keldorn wegschickt, um sich mit Maria zu versoehnen
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #105 // Fuer zusaetzliche Aufgaben des Helden in Handelstreff abwarten, bis der Held offiziel genannt wird.
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #106 // Riesen erhalten Strafen wenn sie Halblinge, Zwerge und Gnome angreifen.
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #3 #111 // Berichtigte Bardenlieder
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #3 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Hauptteil 1.02f
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #2 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack für SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #2 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack für TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #2 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack für SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #2 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack für TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #2 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack für SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #2 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack für TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #2 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack für SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #2 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack für TOB
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required)
~SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues
~SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #1 #0 // Amber. NPC-Mod für BG2:SvA
~IMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // 'Imoen Romance Add-on Mod BG2:SoA(ToB required!)v1.201'
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #0 // Boo's Entführung von Cliffette
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #1 // Die Suna Seni/Valygar-Beziehung
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #2 // Kalah und was ihm versprochen wurde
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #3 // "Katz und Maus" (Bodhi jagt euch durch die Zauberfeste) von Ghreyfain
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #4 // Gorje Dunkelhügel und die erweiterte Illithium-Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #5 // Die Pai'Na/Spinnenfluch-Quest
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #6 // Wiederhergestellter "Krummer Kranich"
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #7 // Wiederherstellung: Zufallsbegegnungen
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #9 // Korrigierte "Schöpfungen" Xzars
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #11 // Fix für Gorf den Quetscher, von Gebhard Blucher
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #12 // Wiederherstellung: Gegenstände
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #15 // Wiederherstellung von NPC-Porträts
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #16 // Korrigierte BAMs
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #17 // Korrigierte Namen und Biographien der Charaktere
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #20 // Erweiterte Gegenstandsbeschreibungen für ToB
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #21 // Thron des Bhaal: Kleine Wiederherstellungen
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #3 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #0 // Big Picture AI/Verbesserung Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #1 // Verbesserter Suldanessallar 
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #4 // Verbesserter Pass über die Kleinen Zähne, von Kensai Ryu 
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #5 // Verbesserte Kangaxx Begegnung, von Kensai Ryu 
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #6 // Verbesserter Gruftkönig, von Kensai Ryu 
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #7 // Gnomischer Kämpfer/Illusionist im Hafenviertel, von Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #8 // Verbesserte Zufällige Begegnungen, von Gebhard Blucher und Kensai Ryu 
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #9 // Gebhard Bluchers Leiche im Hafenviertel 
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #10 // Rotes Wappen, feindliche Begegnung mit Gift, von Westley Weimer 
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #11 // Kuroisan der Säure Kensai, von Westley Weimer 
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #12 // Das Ritual, von Westley Weimer 
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #1 #14 // Level-50 Regelset (Code von King Diamond) 
~SETUP-BPV177-TOBFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPv177 TOB Trigger Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #60 // Aennderungen von Waffenanimationen
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #110 // Symbol Verbesserungen
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #120 // Avatar aendern, wenn er Roben oder Ruestungen traegt (Galactygon)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #130 // Alle Dialoge pausieren das Spiel
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1080 // Nimmervollen Beutel hinzufügen
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1090 // Exotische Gegenstaende
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1120 // Geschaefte verkaufen groessere Stapel von Gegenstaenden
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #1160 // Mehrere Festungen/Gilden gleichzeitig leiten (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2010 // Zauber entwickeln sich entsprechend der PnP Tabellen
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2040 // Keulen fuer alle Charakterklassen
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2060 // Waffenstile fuer alle Klassen
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2070 // Druiden benutzen Stufen- und Zaubertabellen von Klerikern
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2090 // Geaenderte Grenze für Erfahrungspunkte -> Entfernen der für Erfahrungspunkt-Grenze
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2100 // Diebesfertigkeiten und Schleichen in Schwerer Ruestung erlauben
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2120 // Magierzauber in Schwerer Ruestung erlauben
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2151 // Mehrere Schutzgegenstaende gleichzeitig tragen -> Keine Einschraenkungen
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2200 // Grossmeister-Waffenfertigkeiten fuer Mehrklassige Charaktere (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #2210 // Regeltreue Grossmeisterschaft (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3000 // Mehr Trefferpunkte beim Stufenaufstieg -> Maximale Trefferpunkte beim Stufenaufstieg
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3012 // Maximale Trefferpunkte für NPCs (the bigg) -> Nur fuer NPC, die der Gruppe beitreten können
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3031 // Einfaches Erlernen von Zauberspruechen -> 100%-iges Erlernen von Zaubersprüchen ohne Höchstgrenze
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3040 // Nimmervoller Beutel ohne Kapazitaetsgrenze
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3050 // Entferne Erschoepfung von Wiederherstellungszaubern
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3060 // "Ihr muesst Eure Gruppe erst sammeln"-Sound entfernen" (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3080 // Unbegrenzte Munitionsstapel
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3090 // Unbegrenzte Stapel bei Edelsteinen und Schmuck
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3100 // Unbegrenzte Traenkestapel
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3110 // Unbegrenzte Schriftrollenstapel
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3160 // Drizzts Gegenstaende behalten, Malchor Harpell entfernen
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3190 // Ueberall Rasten (Japheth)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #3200 // Verkaeufliche Staebe, Knueppel und Schleudern (Icelus)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #4000 // Reaktionen der rekrutierbaren NPCs mit boeser Gesinnung anpassen
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #4031 // Gleichbleibende Eigenschaften von: Edwin -> Verwendung der BG2 Werte
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #4041 // Gleichbleibende Eigenschaften von: Jaheira -> Verwendung der BG2 Werte
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #4061 // Gleichbleibende Eigenschaften von: Minsc -> Verwendung der BG2 Werte
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #3 #4071 // Gleichbleibende Eigenschaften von: Viconia -> Verwendung der BG2 Werte
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ueberarbeitete Weltkarte fuer Baldurs Gate - Big Picture und kompatible Modifikationen mit farbigen Baldurs Gate Kartenicons -> Installiere neue Weltkarte fuer die Megamodifikation
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Benutze die Weltkarte ebenso fuer Thron des Bhaal
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #1 #1 // Multiplayerfreundliche Flirt-Dialoge

I remember that at least the chromatic orb issue is even there in the base game, not sure about the minor drain though. I know how to use NearInfinity at the moment and am OK at editing baf files manually and the like. Fairly new to Infinity in general, really comfortable with Aurora.

About the Hurgis issue, I don't know why the real one in my game was evil aligned. Maybe there is an issue with the spawning script?

And for Carsomyr, would it be possible to make the 3 dispels also targetable on the floor instead of on a character only? I mean it does spread out AoE after initial impact.

And another one I just caught, but not sure if intended or not:

With the Fighter stronghold line of quests, the second one (Guard caught stealing) never awards experience if you apply death sentence to the guard - even if you listen to his entire story and pay for his wife's medications. I find that kind of odd since according to the Captain, even the old Lord applied the death sentence.

Why should any type of evil option be penalized in these dialogues at all and only the LG option giving full XP (pay + let serve).

I would have thought that the neutral option (pay + death) should be rewarded too as the NG option (pay+dismiss) even gives 11500 exp.

Err not quite sure what you mean by that. I'm not really familiar with 2nd edition rules.

But the char sheet reads that I have +7 damage and not +9 as I should be having...

My THAC0 base is -2 with modified THAC0 at -21 wielding Carsomyr if that helps... (using gauntlets of weapon skill, the ones -2 THAC0 and +1 damage)

Hmmm the first column being base and the second after modifications?

Yes for the -21 but as i said, i got only -2 base?

Are you sure though that the char sheet doesn't show Kensai bonus? I remember back at levels 1-9 i regularly checked that section and then it actually showed the correct bonus or maybe it was just my character having coincidental items?

Btw, I'm genuinely impressed that you correctly guessed I had 19 strength. For a moment I was wondering where you got my save from hah! :)

Fighter THAC0 bottoms out at 1 at level 20 and doesn't improve thereafter. 19 strength gives you at bonus of 3 to hit, so you should have -2 displayed on your character sheet while weaponless. 19 strength also gives you +7 to damage - which is what's being displayed on your character record.

No guesswork, just arithmetic. And witchcraft. Always with the witchcraft.

Easy change to make, and I tend to agree, thougt it's not my call.

I'm pretty sure the devs did not intend for the player to be able to finish the quest along both the good and evil paths. I suggest we move the key to an item slot where it can't be pickpocketed--why would Firkraag give him the key before he decides Carston will fight you anyway?

This bit of weirdness is particular to items which set magic resistance to a specific value rather than incrementing it. Carsomyr is unfortunately both very popular and a magic-resistance setting item. It's not possible to change the preferential order in which the engine parses effects, and unless there's developer confirmation somewhere that this is okay to change, there's not much that can be done here :)

Devs have already confirmed that it is supposed to set MR at 50%, not add to it.

Hurgis's alignment is not modified by the Fixpack.

Since they confirmed that it should set it to 50 instead of adding, would it be possible for you to code it that it won't go up higher if you equip other MR granting items afterwards?

As for Hurgis, I think its an issue with the game itself, not the fixpack. Reason I mentioned is is for fixpack to fix it :)

As for Kensai damage, I think Nythrun explained it nicely enough. I guess there is no issue there. But how about weapon speed? Usually, the correct weapon speed is shown when you right click your weapon while it is equipped. Then the weapon initiate is displayed which considers weapon style and proficiency as far as i know. Does that not include the Kensai bonus though? Because I think my Kensai wield Carsomyr at weapon initiative 5 and silversword at 10 for some off reason. I thought the max weapon initiative was 10 and with all those mods I simply don't understand how Silversword can still be 10 and Carsomyr 5 (should both be lower and Silversword a 2 difference only from Carsomyr?)

Since they confirmed that it should set it to 50 instead of adding, would it be possible for you to code it that it won't go up higher if you equip other MR granting items afterwards?

Can't be done without introducing worse bugs.

As for Hurgis, I think its an issue with the game itself, not the fixpack. Reason I mentioned is is for fixpack to fix it :)

Hurgis works fine in the patched game--hurgisr is LG and hurgisf is CE.

Archived