The Mighty FAQ

Grim Squeaker

Guest Suslik

Weeee haa! It was the last talk before tyris would talk to me!

So if she "has nothing to talk about" it is absolutely ok!

Btw guys you did a really great job there. Tyris is probably one of the best romance mods ever, i've been through it like three or four time since the earliest versions(and still asking such stupid questions, lol).

Hi

Question: I have Tyrisv3 installed and a playthrough already started, How should I go about updating to v6? Uninstall v3, then install v6? Install v6 straight away overwriting v3? Another option? Thanks.

Also, congratulations and a big thank you for this mod. I think it may be my favourite custom NPC.

Edit - Almost forgot, there used to be a link around here somewhere to download Tyris's romance theme as well, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. Could someone direct me to it please?

Edited by Ragnarok

You should be able to just copy the new version into the BG2 directory (don't delete the old folder!) and then [R]e-install. The uninstalling then installing the new version way will work as well.

As for the music, just copy it from the BG2/override directory and convert it into an mp3 file. It's called G#TFSONG.wav. Alternatively, buy the Battlestar Galactica - Season 3 soundtrack.

And thank you.

I finally played Tyris all the way thru TOB, was a very enjoyable romance.....1 question thou....i also did Watchers Keep and she never interjected there, wasnt there content for it? Or do i need to do it in Soa b4 going to tob

There should've been some, yeah. Will take a gander at the code at some point just to check nothing went horribly wrong.

Hope you liked whichever ending you got!

First off, this was an absolutely awesome idea for an NPC :) I'll definitely take her along now that I'm starting a heavily modded SoA playthrough for the first time.

I realize that this is probably a very basic question, but I'd like to ask something; if I run into a romance conflict with any of the bioware NPC's and chose them over tyris, would changing the romance value for tyris back to 1 or 2 via shadowkeeper allow that romance to continue alongside the normal one? Or is it shut down forever if the value ever reaches 3, even if you would change it immediately afterwards?

The reason I'm asking this is primarily because I'd like to do the two 'good' romances (Aerie/Tyris) in one playthrough to save time.

-kind regards,

Lunattic

First off, this was an absolutely awesome idea for an NPC :) I'll definitely take her along now that I'm starting a heavily modded SoA playthrough for the first time.

I realize that this is probably a very basic question, but I'd like to ask something; if I run into a romance conflict with any of the bioware NPC's and chose them over tyris, would changing the romance value for tyris back to 1 or 2 via shadowkeeper allow that romance to continue alongside the normal one? Or is it shut down forever if the value ever reaches 3, even if you would change it immediately afterwards?

The reason I'm asking this is primarily because I'd like to do the two 'good' romances (Aerie/Tyris) in one playthrough to save time.

-kind regards,

Lunattic

Erm... you'd have to do a bit of tinkering to that as it'll keep changing back to 3 if another romance is serious.

It's been awhile, but i've decided to play Tyris agian. I was reading wiki about her character, i'm surprised u didn't give the option to join her in the battle against Death Adder would have been a interesting to goto another land/time.