Detect Evil Spell Level Error

As far as the manual goes "Detect Evil" is a priest spell and also the online content never shows it as a Wizard spell though in-game you can scribe the scroll of Detect Evil.

Secondly the spell description shows it as a Level 1 spell - Screenshot but it appears as Level 2 spell on Wizards Spell Book - Screenshot

I am sure it's a very small error (either in game or from my side on the facts) but nevertheless why not perfect it?

Yes, installing BG2 fixpack and tweakpack still shows these minor errors and definitely requires correction or some insights to correct me on this confusion.

thanks..

As far as the manual goes "Detect Evil" is a priest spell and also the online content never shows it as a Wizard spell
Those are two different spells, yes they do the same thing, but the divine and arcane spells are differently leveled, and there's multiple of those... so much so that you can cast a 3rd level Animate Dead -cleric spell only at level 5 as a wizard for example..(That's the spell level, not the characters, which is *x2+1).

Archived